• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Just got in and catching up with the thread. It sounds comical, it sounds chaotic, it sounds very Spurs. But somehow we are back in it. We will win this now. What idiot picked the Southampton match to screen.

THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE OMTER!!!

x055_22a3_9.jpg

What I don't get is how Soldado can't focus. Okay he's got the world on his shoulders. He's so aware that he misses, when you get that 0.5 of a second to think, it funks him up, and looses his zhit. What I don't get is why the coaches dont say to him, okay, all I want you to do is focus on the simple things, watching the ball, striking it cleanly, fiding the corner of the net. Forget all else. Your movement is excellent, watch some old vids, you know this, just keep focused.

Odds on Sordell, Paulinho AND Capoue scoring in one game?

Only an OMT Gods OMT can do that. You want entertainment, youve got it.

Kaboul and Capoue playing.

Paulinho scores and assists.

Capoue scores.

I'm surprised this place is still standing!

What I don't get is how Soldado can't focus. Okay he's got the world on his shoulders. He's so aware that he misses, when you get that 0.5 of a second to think, it funks him up, and looses his zhit. What I don't get is why the coaches dont say to him, okay, all I want you to do is focus on the simple things, watching the ball, striking it cleanly, fiding the corner of the net. Forget all else. Your movement is excellent, watch some old vids, you know this, just keep focused.

Maybe they do? And it's just that he's **##

Back