• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Attempt missed. Younes Kaboul (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right following a corner.

Ha!

"How on earth did he miss that David Pleat?"

"I don't know, I can't tell you, it looked SUCH an easy chance... I don't know, it's on a plate... I don't know... incredible miss, I can't.... I don't know... I..."

Soldado is LETHAL

and thats it.... its just not going to work for Soldado. Thanks very much, there is a player there but needs to go. he is a broken man now.

Even without pictures, you could see it as clear as day. Soldado with good movement, snatched at a change from 5 yards out and can only hit the bar.

Almost glad I can't see it.

HITS THE WOODWORK

Tottenham 1-2 Burnley
Posted at 20:43
What a miss! Andros Townsend does the damage down the right again for Spurs, he drives on and serves it up on a plate, with garnish, for Roberto Soldado. He's five yards out, an open goal - and he scuffs it against his standing foot and on to the bar!
How on earth has he missed that? I mean, seriously?

I've been watching Wanyama chug around the pitch for Soton, fouling Ipswich players and being a thug.

He just pulled up with a hamstring. What a shame! He'll be out for a few weeks now.

Get in!

These players - with their salaries and transfer fees - really should be winning at home. Come on

Back