• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

half time.

Not been too bad to be honest. We lost our way in the last fifteen but we look capable of creating something. So do they, but if we score once then they will need two to win.

Our issue will be late on, options from the bench aren't great. We'll need to be ahead with 10-15 minutes to go in my mind to make a proper fight of this.

Can't see us scoring a second. Just want the game to end now though.

We just look void of any creativity (as we have the majority of the season). Dembele has been terrible, he needs to come off, Huddlestone come on for him please, we need someone who can pick out a pass from distance to be more direct and get the ball up the field quicker. Holtby has been anonymous but he hasn't done anything wrong when he has got the ball, Sigurdsson not involved enough.

Don't get me started on this shocking defence :lol:

We're well in this and more than capable of going through.

Calm the defence down though should be firs port of call at HT and putting Dembeles boots on the right feet. . .

Look guys whats with the moaning?

We need one goal - even if they score its stil only one goal needed

I think the moaning is because of the self inflicted rubbish we keep inflicting upon ourselves. We have now crumbled to the point where we have no capable midfielders. Also Dawson tonight: ive not seen that much diving in since Tony Gardner played for us.

Anyone know whether Couthrist has any pace? Only seen him play once and didn't seem too quick to me

If he has any pace, I would get him up top alongside Ade

Lots of horrendous defending, but we've created some chances and seem up for it in general. It ain't over yet.

I think the moaning is because of the self inflicted rubbish we keep inflicting upon ourselves. We have now crumbled to the point where we have no capable midfielders. Also Dawson tonight: ive not seen that much diving in since Tony Gardner played for us.

I'd have Gardner in tonight, he's taller than Streller and he used to be lightning quick

Move Dempsey out wide, put Dembele in behind Ade and get Hudd on for Holtby.

Basically the same substitution people were asking for against Everton, more or less.

We need one goal to level up the away goals and force extra-time (since I am absolutely confident that we will concede another).

Would Lloris have come out to block Salah when he was through? Moot question now.

Come on you Spurs.

Back