• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

Anyone know whether Couthrist has any pace? Only seen him play once and didn't seem too quick to me

If he has any pace, I would get him up top alongside Ade

about as quick as Defoe, which is not really that fast but can't be any worse than what we have now really can it? :lol:

Dembele not having a good game so far - 73% pass completion (lowest aside from Friedel) & a yellow card

Can't see us scoring a second. Just want the game to end now though.

We just look void of any creativity (as we have the majority of the season). Dembele has been terrible, he needs to come off, Huddlestone come on for him please, we need someone who can pick out a pass from distance to be more direct and get the ball up the field quicker. Holtby has been anonymous but he hasn't done anything wrong when he has got the ball, Sigurdsson not involved enough.

Don't get me started on this shocking defence :lol:

I honestly think you watch a different game to me.

Both Holtby and Siggy have both been heavily involved.

Wasn't Dembele a forward player? How about on and MD up top with Ade or Dempsey (made in Fulham).

I know he's been very poir but he is a match winning type of player.

Been impressed by Holtby btw

hUDD CAN CHANGE THE GAME

We need someone to hold the ball in the middle allow players to get in position then spray the passes. At the moment movement is brick so need to get some hold of the ball

Our movement has been poor. No options for the player in possession most times. Beyond that its just individual mistakes and lots of them.

Look guys whats with the moaning?

We need one goal - even if they score its stil only one goal needed

Yep.... Hopefully they will get nervous and play deeper as the game wears on, if it stays like this the Tom Tom club will come on as they did at the weekend and get us a goal.

I'd love to be drinking what some of you guys who think we'll go through are drinking.

Agree - we look all over the place defensively and, apart from their defensive **** up and Ade picking up the rebound from Dembele's shot, we look reduced to long distance shots when we're attacking

So many individual mistakes, we look just like Chelsea under AVB.

I'm a fan so I hope we'll still do it, but the way we can't deal with any kind of pressure without handing goals to the opposition really has me worried for our ambitions this season and AVB's reign.

Apart from the defensive catastrophies that are Dawson and Walker we've been good. Holtby our best player, creative and uses the ball well. Dembele need to stop taking on everyone. Parker even used his pirouette for something useful at one point.

that Salah is a right ****. Was flashing the card sign with his hands about 5 minutes into the game and he wants to play for Arsenal too. Dirty fudging ****. I hope Ekotto comes on and barges the guy into the boardings a few times.

Back