• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*** Soapbox alert ***

So, you can pay £100+ pm for Sky, Amazon & BT yet still this match isn't being streamed anywhere in the UK :)

I pay a "dodgy" site for some perfect HD rivers in mild protest that the current setup is BS, and friends who pay for all 3 Channels still have to come to mine to watch the match lol.

The Premier League not streaming games directly is so backwards.

it’s so British

I like Skipp but putting him alongside GLC against the likes of Moutinho, Neves, Dendonker would be a bloodbath. In your system you'd end up with Dele having to drop back and pitch in (rather than keeping him where he has hit a hot streak of form) or Son / Sessognon (former a bit naive defensively) having to tuck in thus meaning either our young reckless Argie or our aging never very pacy Dutch LB will have a 2 on 1 to contend with. We'd get f-cking mullered.

Either you want us to lose or you're greatly underestimating how tough and hardworking Wolves are.

I certainly don't underestimate Wolves, I was catering for the general masses who believe it's our right to win every game 3-0 whoever we play as anything else is a disaster, and I left out all the players that I have read are useless and have no place in a Spurs side, I'm not a qualified coach and have not studied Wolves in depth so I have no idea how that team would cope, but I'm sure they side would get a hiding, but it doesn't matter the rubbish weren't playing and that gives them a chance to hate somebody else.

Back