• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 big performances needed, if we can get those we could be 4th, amazing considering what a low ebb we were when Poch got let go

If we bear Wolves today we will 100% beat the rent boys next Sunday

We are right back in business. 9 points out of a possible 12. Our only loss in one of the three toughest away games that remained in the league when Mourinho took over (imo).

We know fully from experience and from results this season that winning away to teams near the top four isn't a necessity to finish in the top four.

We are back in business regardless of the result today. Of course a win makes it easier than if we draw, a draw makes it easier than a loss.

I want us to win just as much as you do. Today will likely be a very tough game though, and it's not a make or break game.

Thank fudge Jose will not be telling the boys this is not a must win game.

We are right back in business. 9 points out of a possible 12. Our only loss in one of the three toughest away games that remained in the league when Mourinho took over (imo).

We know fully from experience and from results this season that winning away to teams near the top four isn't a necessity to finish in the top four.

We are back in business regardless of the result today. Of course a win makes it easier than if we draw, a draw makes it easier than a loss.

I want us to win just as much as you do. Today will likely be a very tough game though, and it's not a make or break game.

I think we were on the floor and those three wins, far from convincing, have got us back on our knees.

in order to stand and puff out our chest, we must try and remove the shackles of starting games poorly, losing 50-50 duels, finding skids in our pants, when momentum swings against us.

every game over Christmas is a chance to show better standards and for the players to demand more from each other, this is a supreme test again to prove we are moving away from low confidence and losing games showing a lack of fight.

It’s make or break for me and I’ll be devastated if we lose, sad with a draw, we must snuggle under the blanket of a new mentality, one that suggests we direct rage and passion into winning at all costs...

difficult to win 4-5 consecutive games, but much is possible if heart and mind are applied strongly to face the task in fudging hand.

Gazzaniga
Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen
Dier, Winks
Lucas, Dele, Son
Kane

Austin, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Skipp, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Eriksen

I go for a populist team

Whiteman
Foyth, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen
Son, Skipp, LoCelso, Sessegnon
Dele
Kane

Austin, Eyoma, Tanganga, Cirkin, Oakley-Boothe, Moura, Parrott

This is the future now we dump "the Rubbish"

No way Sissoko doesn't start today

Hmm not sure although I know why you’d think that. Sissoko did play 90 mins the other day and suppose will also depend on winks’ fitness, but he went with Dier and Winks at wham and suspect he may do so again today.

Sissoko has incredible stamina so he may well get the nod after all.

Huge game coming up!

I go for a populist team

Whiteman
Foyth, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen
Son, Skipp, LoCelso, Sessegnon
Dele
Kane

Austin, Eyoma, Tanganga, Cirkin, Oakley-Boothe, Moura, Parrott

This is the future now we dump "the Rubbish"

I like Skipp but putting him alongside GLC against the likes of Moutinho, Neves, Dendonker would be a bloodbath. In your system you'd end up with Dele having to drop back and pitch in (rather than keeping him where he has hit a hot streak of form) or Son / Sessognon (former a bit naive defensively) having to tuck in thus meaning either our young reckless Argie or our aging never very pacy Dutch LB will have a 2 on 1 to contend with. We'd get f-cking mullered.

Either you want us to lose or you're greatly underestimating how tough and hardworking Wolves are.

This is another must-win match for us. Wolves are above us in the league. We need to beat them to go above them and get back into the top 4 race. But Wolves won't be easy as they are unbeaten in their last 11 league matches, even beating Emirates Marketing Project away during that time. We also lost to them at home last season but did beat them away. Wolves will defend tightly. We need to be clinical and ruthless in front of goal if we want to win this match.

Our attack will need to inspire us in this match. Kane, Son, Alli and Moura need to step up their game and help us win this match. Alli has been in good form under Mourinho. We need him to continue his goal scoring form in this match. It will help us greatly if Kane and Son can score as well. Moura has been inconsistent this season. Hope he can get back his best form. I think Eriksen should be involved in this match as well.

Still not sure which is our best midfield under Mourinho. All our midfielders have been inconsistent this season. Thought our new signing will inspire us instantly but he has been struggling with injuries since joining us. Sissoko's finishing seems to have improve under Mourinho but he needs to be more consistent. Still not convinced of Dier or Winks. I think Mourinho should give a chance to Wanyama to see how he plays under him.

Our defence have not been convincing this season. We seem to get panic easily whenever we are under attack. We look like can concede goals every time our opponents attack us. This has caused us to concede too many goals this season. Mourinho needs to solve our defensive problems fast. I think Alderweireld and Vertonghen should play together to improve our defence. Gazzaniga had done well so far but he needs to be more alert in goal.

Our away form have not been good since January. We have only won 1 away match in the league since then, which is against West Ham. We badly need to improve our away form in the league. Wolves are the sort of teams we need to beat home or away regularly. Wolves will make it tough for us. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Wolves and move up the league table.

er yes.

again and again, one game against a piddle poor Burnley outfit doesn’t mean we can rest on our laurels.

Wolves are an excellent outfit, today represents a stern test.

Agreed..Wolves are more than decent who like to keep their shape and play on the counter, similar to Man Utd... We will need to play much, much better than we did at Old Trafford to get any points... COYS!!!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50799009

China's state broadcaster CCTV has removed Sunday's Arsenal-Emirates Marketing Project game from its schedule after comments made by Gunners midfielder Mesut Ozil, state media has reported.

In addition, the Chinese Football Association said Ozil's comments were "unacceptable" and had "hurt the feelings" of Chinese fans.

CCTV will now show Sunday's game between Tottenham and Wolves, instead of a live broadcast of Arsenal's home match with the reigning Premier League champions.

Back