• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanchez really shouldn't have over committed there, there was no need for him to push up so high with Aurier leading the press. He just needed to cover rather than being so tight to his man, a mistake he is a bit prone too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Our midfield is pretty poor in possession (again) so it's to be expected. This happens every match against decent opposition.

We really need midfielders who can run and play in midfield. Players who can pass the ball a little too.

Sounds obvious, but we don’t have any. Ndombele has obviously been a massive disappointment, as has lo celso. Dreadful waste of money when you consider the impact they’ve had and we are at Christmas.

I swear other sides can sign players who then simply start playing and look decent enough to be considered an improvement. That seems a bit beyond us.

They will score today, our midfield doesn't exist so no possession and every time an attack breaks down it's basically Wolves Vs our defense.
[emoji21]

The Terrible Triangle of Terror is doing my head in

Sissoko, Aurier and Sanchez

Jesus Christ these guys are AWFUL footballers

Pure idiots

Back