• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Watford***

Is dier not fit? I've not been impressed with dembele this season, hope dier, wanyama and winks kick on fitness wise.

Dembele has been great all season. Calmed the game down against Saudi Sportswashing Machine when they were getting a foothold, brought some composure to help see off Fulham and controlled the midfield against Man U second half.

But he was awful today. Especially second half. That scrap was exactly the sort of fight Dier would have relished I think.

Is dier not fit? I've not been impressed with dembele this season, hope dier, wanyama and winks kick on fitness wise.

Dier is fit. Had a great game on Monday as you didn’t notice him
Thought Dembele bossed teh first half and when we took the lead we needed to get Dier in to help out for the change in tempo Watford had to bring

I actually thought we were quite good except for the ten mins Watford bullied us and scored two goals. Not sure what happened to us in that period. Apart from that, we were clearly the better side. Didn't get a lot of help from a poor ref either.

Dier is fit. Had a great game on Monday as you didn’t notice him
Thought Dembele bossed teh first half and when we took the lead we needed to get Dier in to help out for the change in tempo Watford had to bring

I didn't see the build up some wondered if dier had picked up a niggle.
For me dembele is going backwards, he gets bullied to much now. First half at OT I thought pogba had him on toast.

Hindsight is wonderful but even though we were gifted the goal we never really opened them up - perhaps Kane’s pass that was cut out was the chance to put a tight game to bed.

For me 3 at the back needs pacey wing backs, or at least one pace option.

Kane needs to be the figurehead of attack with Alli and Moura running off him.

Eriksen needs a little rest. Winks looked good when he came on.

Dembele needs to be managed - saved for the big games or closing games out. Think Dier would have enjoyed the physical contest more today.

I’ll remember winning at OT more than this, let’s regroup and go again with Son and Winks giving us some more attacking options and Rose and Toby a little closer to full match fitness.

Bit disappointed in Poch saying “we didn’t deserve to beat United.” Bit disrespectful to the players.

We did deserve to beat them, but I thought the score flattered us.
It was more a measure of them than us.

And I’d have no problem with him saying the score flattered us. But saying we didn’t deserve to win against a top 6 rival particularly when we did?

Trying to remember the last time a Ferguson, Wenger, Guardiola or Mourinho said something like that.

Back