• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

I am wearing my Holsten home top to a driving awareness course in the hope the three points I won't be picking up are allocated to spurs.

Coys.

Edited: Holstein! Not far from the terrible truth that. Moooo.

Last edited:
Another club that hates us and will turn it on big time. I'm going to this game, so there is some hope.

It's quite funny that they hate us. We 'stole' a manager of them who was an ex-Spurs player with obvious ties to the club.

We then 'stole' Bale who felt his development was going to be more aided playing for a PL side just outside the top 4 than a midtable Championship side. Although TBF that was a bit of a steal as we made a $#1£ load of him.

We then 'stole' a manager who could tell that he had a much better chance of success at a club with a history of winning things than a club who had won a single trophy in their history.

We then 'stole' Alderweireld as they committed the complete amateur error of not knowing what sort of agreement they had in place for him!

I remember them saying when Alderweireld joined that why would he join a team competing for the top four when Southampton had just as, if not more chance, of doing so.

Well we all know that we probably 'stole' 2nd place from SCBC.

Spurs 12 - Southampton 0 Alderweireld hattrick. Pochettino hattrick. Bale hattrick. Hoddle hattrick.

COYS

Starting before the Chelsea game:

I want Spurs to win so we can stop them next week, sweet.

I do not like the word "hate", but my precise feelings about Spurs ...might send me searching my dictionary for a suitable synonym.

For many (younger) fans, this is the next game against the second place club that we want to win in order to have a chance to qualify for Europa League.

For many of my generation, games against Spurs have been a catalogue of defeats and despair and uncompromising insults from an arrogant fan base.
I've seen Saints defeated by Liverpool, whose fans comiserated with us for trying hard, and Man Utd fans who admitted we played well, but still lost.
However, the memories that comes from, what Rupert Lowe once called, ..." those North London yobbos " has stuck in my craw for generations.
They have scre*ed us in nearly every transfer deal for the last 50 years, and laughed at us in their arrogance.

A win next weekend will, for me, rate far above the wins against Emirates Marketing Project, United, Liverpool and Chelsea - even if we don't qualify for Euro League.

There
angry.gif
....RANT OVER !

David, I salute you.

In our house the loathing for the norf london yobbos surpasses even the level of 'skate-hate'.

Its not a recent thing is it? Sugar, a man associated with tacky goods, El Spiv (Venables - who was told by a High Court Judge his eveidence was unreliable), now Levy.

Many dislike Arsenal but they are light years away from the y*ds in the dignified way they have conducted affairs over the years (Hill-Wood family onwards).

I think because my first strong memories of a season are the First Div promotion season and that last game at The Dell where we seemed to roll over and do them a favour, and throughout the 80s we never seemed to win against them, often on Boxing Day/New Years Day. And then there's Ronnie ****ing Rosenthal and them nicking Bale. And the shame of siding with Lowe over his North London Yobbos comment.

So yeah, victory against Chelsea tonight please so we have a chance at derailing their dream.

I think it would be perfect and fitting for us to effectively sh*t on their title chances, but just adding to their misery after they lost the fight would be just as good tho.

I want them to lose as I detest them

I can still remember 1978 when they held us to a draw on the last day of the season, denying Southampton the old Div 2 title. The fact that they needed the point to get promoted is by the by. In my lifetime Saints have still not won a league title, possibly an unenviable record that few other league teams equal, except maybe spurs in the last 54 years?

Spurs is the only team Koeman has left to beat out of the 22 other teams to feature in the Premier League in the last two seasons.

****ing funny watching that Argie **** lose it.

Oh bad luck Mauricio. Bad luck Toby. You twonks. Well done Leicester. Fantastic

I didn't realise how much I hated those cuunts until I just celebrated them losing their only chance at a league title. Fuucking brilliant!

I genuinely wanted Spurs to beat Chelsea last night and Everton to scrape a result at Leicester on Saturday to set up Saints beating Spurs on Sunday to hand Leicester the title..

Longshot I know, but it would have made my first trip to WHL all the more enjoyable!

I've just had a quick shufti at the Fightingroosters forum and the arrogance of these people beggars belief.I just want us to turn up the heat and hit them hard and come away with a resounding victory.

really hope we smash them- all of them taking our game vs them as a given win, the twa*s.

I still do not see any arrogant spurs fans? If anything we are the complete opposite with the whole "sexy" thing.

Just got a text from my airline starting with "Norwegian regrets to inform.."

WTF?

Turns out I won't be pestered about buying food and beverages on board because the catering company is on strike. Phew.

Then I get call saying I get to visit the training ground on Saturday for the International Supporter's Clubs hand out their Player of the Season awards thingy.
upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

"If you have experienced any diarrhoea or vomiting in the last 72 hours we ask that you refrain from attending" LOL

it's crazy how much we're hated. I quite liked Southampton as well. Oh well, as long as we win on Sunday I can live with being hated.

Sunderland randomly really hate us for how we relegated them by playing an understrength side against Coventry on the final day of the season in 1997.

Interestingly we might end up doing exactly the same thing next weekend.

Sunderland randomly really hate us for how we relegated them by playing an understrength side against Coventry on the final day of the season in 1997.

Interestingly we might end up doing exactly the same thing next weekend.

That would be messed up. Even if we wrap up second, I'd like us to push hard to get 76 points, what would be our record haul. plus I'd like to relegate Saudi Sportswashing Machine as they keep beating us at the lane undeservedly!

That would be messed up. Even if we wrap up second, I'd like us to push hard to get 76 points, what would be our record haul. plus I'd like to relegate Saudi Sportswashing Machine as they keep beating us at the lane undeservedly!

Definitely.

Despite a lot of peoples hate for Fat Sam, I would much rather Sunderland stayed up than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Certainly our recent record against both bears that out

Quite like Saudi Sportswashing Machine hate big Sam the self proclaimed genius! Let's just beat Southampton then relax for a change. Though can see this being very tough on Sunday, good side who are high on confidence. Arsenal will lose to City anyway, their away record since Christmas is shocking!

Quite like Saudi Sportswashing Machine hate big Sam the self proclaimed genius! Let's just beat Southampton then relax for a change. Though can see this being very tough on Sunday, good side who are high on confidence. Arsenal will lose to City anyway, their away record since Christmas is shocking!

Would be nice if that's how it turned out, but the relaxed route is rarely ever the way the cookie crumbles for us. I think we're going to have to win at SJP.

Nothing more than a resounding win in both games please. But if it means dumping that fat lump of useless neolithic turd in to the Championship i don't mind us not beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUPPORTERS

It's the final home game of a memorable season and we would like to thank all of our supporters for their patience and understanding this season as we continue to implement additional security procedures at stadium entry points on a matchday.

The co-operation of all those who have heeded the advice to arrive in plenty of time for our recent home fixtures in order to clear security is appreciated by everyone at the Club and vital in ensuring all fans are in their seats in time for kick off.

Similar security procedures are planned at all home fixtures for the foreseeable future.

Ahead of our last Barclays Premier League home game this Sunday 8 May against Southampton, we urge all supporters to arrive no later than 12.30pm to ensure security is cleared.

Please be aware that security WILL NOT be reduced or compromised in the event of queues forming to clear security and kick-off will not be delayed as a result.

Fans are encouraged to wear their colours and stay in their seats after the final whistle for our traditional lap of appreciation and for the One Hotspur Player of the Season awards. New flags will be on show and all fans are encouraged to bring their own flags* and banners* and give this team the send-off they deserve. They, in turn, will give everything to deliver that historic second place, our best finish since 1963.

Fans can also assist in the following ways:

• Please ensure all coats and jackets are open and ready to be searched
  • Avoid bringing any bags with you to the stadium unless absolutely necessary. ALL bags will be searched. Please note there are no "left luggage" facilities at the stadium
  • If you are experiencing extended queuing, please be patient. Our staff are doing everything possible to get you into the stadium safely and as quickly as possible
  • Be extra vigilant and alert staff or police to anything unusual
We again ask for your patience and understanding in these matters and thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Kind regards
Tottenham Hotspur

*We are very happy to accommodate static flags where room allows and subject to search at the discretion of the Safety Officer. The general regulation around flags or banners within the stadium is that they should not display any overt political slogans, should have the necessary certificates to meet fire regulations, should not carry any discriminatory, racist or abusive language nor should they contain any element that may be considered or interpreted as inflammatory. They must be of appropriate size and not be on any pole longer than two metres in length.

Oh ghod does this mean we're getting the ball boys to wave those big flags behind the goals.....like the goons and those plastics in blue.....noooooooooo

Arsenal can overtake Tottenham before the end of the season, says defender Hector Bellerin

08ErikLamela0503.jpg

Battle for north London: Bellerin believes Arsenal can catch their local rivals

Hector Bellerin believes Arsenal can catch Tottenham in the final weeks of the season as the Gunners look to avoid the unenviable record of being the first Arsene Wenger side to finish below their north London rivals.

Spurs have not finished a campaign above Arsenal in the Premier League since 1995. However with two games remaining of the season the league’s second placed side seem well-placed to do just that. Tottenham hold a three point advantage over Arsenal but a goal difference 14 better than that of the Gunners effectively push Spurs’ advantage up to four points.

However consecutive draws against West Brom and Chelsea have given Arsenal an opportunity to eat into Spurs’ lead and, with just two points required for Arsene Wenger’s side to once again earn a top four finish, Bellerin is looking up and believes Tottenham can be caught.

“Obviously, as a team we want to finish as high as we can, and in a good moment to be ready for next season,” he told Sky Sports. “We've got to start with these three points at the Etihad and the team is really focused on that.”

“As an Arsenal player there is always that motivation [to beat Tottenham]. It's something the fans would probably be looking forward to. As players, we need to fight for it as well.

“It doesn't only depend on us of course. We know they have their games to play and have to win them as well so we'll do our end of the job and we're going to hope for the best.”

Arsenal will guarantee at least third place with victory over Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday whilst even a draw would likely be enough to ensure a 19th season of involvement in the Champions League.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...n-says-defender-hector-bellerin-a3241321.html

===

Good to see for one it's not one of our players mouthing off..:cool:

Back