• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

Roy who? Hes just not at the same standard as the 1st team players at the minute, an area we need to strengthen I think.

Roy who posts here who is mates with Mason's dad.

He's not had a good game since he's needed this operation - I agree. But he's made a sacrifice for us and will miss the Euros because of it. And his form before the injury (i.e. all of last season) was plenty good enough

Haven't post since Chelsea as I didn't see the game and felt it wouldn't be right to comment.

I do fear that the players don't understand how much it means for us to

A) Finish 2nd
B) Finish above scum

Yes the players are saying all the right things regarding finishing on a high, but I am worried that the last two games have taken a lot out of us mentally and now that the title is gone, what's the motivation for the players?

If we can keep our heads then I fancy us, hopefully we got our anger out on Monday and don't play too aggressively like we did against Chelsea judging from the reports I have read of the game.

Haven't post since Chelsea as I didn't see the game and felt it wouldn't be right to comment.

A) Finish 2nd
B) Finish above scum

Yes the players are saying all the right things regarding finishing on a high, but I am worried that the last two games have taken a lot out of us mentally and now that the title is gone, what's the motivation for the players?

If we can keep our heads then I fancy us, hopefully we got our anger out on Monday and don't play too aggressively like we did against Chelsea judging from the reports I have read of the game.

That doesnt sound like the set of players i have been watching this season.

They're likely to be feeling down after the Chelsea game, which is why I welcome this move by the club and the Trust. If you're lucky enough to be going, do take a home-made flag, wave it, and sing as loudly as you can - let's continue this trend of being loud and proud, and show the players that their heroic exertions aren't going unnoticed. I know I'll be singing, although I will undoubtedly look like an FKW in front of a telly thousands of miles away. :p

Not sure what they mean about 'new flags being on display' but otherwise it sounds like it is encouraging people to bring in their own? Which is not quite as bad as handing out plastic flags to be waved in some pre-meditated way. At least I truly hope that is not what is being planned.

Well, we make fun of Arse and Chelsea for using them and now it looks like we are doing something similar. Our fans don't do this kind of thing, it's not in our culture like let's say Liverpool.

I would love if everyone dressed in white and sang their hearts out instead.

I do not want to see Mason in the starting line-up. His form in the second half of this season has been disappointing - very disappointing.

Mason is to us what Nicky Butt was for SAF's Utd squad - home grown, will never be a world star or guaranteed start but in purple patches can look very good

We do need another CM given that, based on this season, there is too big a gap between Dier/Dembele and our 3rd choice CM

Well, we make fun of Arse and Chelsea for using them and now it looks like we are doing something similar. Our fans don't do this kind of thing, it's not in our culture like let's say Liverpool.

Agree, I don't want anything that looks (or is) contrived.

I would like to think the singing on Sunday will be so loud that we will bring the stands down prematurely!

A) Finish 2nd
B) Finish above scum

Harry Kane does for sure. Ryan Mason will, as will Kyle Walker and Danny Rose.

There may well be a few who dont feel it as much, but if there are players in the team who are not bothered whether we finish 2nd or 3rd, I am not sure I want them in my team

I will be the one in the 'lucky' 1995 Purple Holsten Away Shirt. Wifey in this seasons Away shirt, and Sunday cant come soon enough. Front row Upper Paxton right near the corner flag. Lets make loads of noise

I will be the one in the 'lucky' 1995 Purple Holsten Away Shirt. Wifey in this seasons Away shirt, and Sunday cant come soon enough. Front row Upper Paxton right near the corner flag. Lets make loads of noise

Someone was wearing that at the snooker the other day - right in front of the main cameras. You?

Someone was wearing that at the snooker the other day - right in front of the main cameras. You?

Snooker? Good grief not me, I would have been the one swinging from a noose if had to watch snooker.

Tbh very rarely wear that shirt other than match days, I dont want it to lose its lucky powers. Cant remember the last time we lost a match when I have been wearing it, could have Villa at home last season

Nice one, 1995 away shirt is one of my favorite kits. Maybe I'll get my friend to wear it - he is visiting from US, first time to WHL so I need to properly Tottenhamise him :)

So sounds like Lamela may have got away with it.And read that Alderweireld may be ok too. Would be great if somehow Rose was ok too.

So sounds like Lamela may have got away with it.And read that Alderweireld may be ok too. Would be great if somehow Rose was ok too.

Yes.

Missing Alli and Dembele is bad enough and could, make a difference to the end result. Missing Lamela and Alderweireld too would be a double whammy

Back