• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Nothing concrete just people's opinions that he doesn't fit in with AVB's ideals and that AVB has been favouring Jenas and Livermore.... Then after I posted that you've got Thudd's latest tweet...

I suspect it possibly just the case we are nursing Hudd, given his issues with his ankle. He stated the other week it would always need to be managed - reminiscent of Kings knees.

Me too. Looked very solid for Norwich every time I saw him and can cross a decent ball as well. imo he's 2nd choice LB and RB behind Benny and Walker. None of this sticking Kaboul out right or Verts out left unless we have to, Naughton will get plenty of games this season hopefully. Rose really should have a loan sorted out by now

Thats how I see it. My boss supports Villa and is convinced they want him to replace Hutton, would be gutted if that went through

I suspect it possibly just the case we are nursing Hudd, given his issues with his ankle. He stated the other week it would always need to be managed - reminiscent of Kings knees.

Ah yeah I think I remember reading something along those lines. I hope he stays that's for sure and after all any speculation about him is pure conjecture without any real substance but it's still fun trying to second guess the new manager's thinking when it comes to our first real team selection.

Thats how I see it. My boss supports Villa and is convinced they want him to replace Hutton, would be gutted if that went through

I would suggest that both Naughton and Rose go out on loan to Premier League clubs until January. We saw the benefit that this has had previously with Caulker and before that with Walker and I believe we still have the personnel to provide cover on the flanks with Vertonghen playing on the left at international level and Kaboul having deputised there for us previously

You said he's good enough now.

Nayim is asking you he's good enough for what? Good enough to play for Spurs? I think most would agree but is he going to start? I highly doubt it. Right now it's touch and go as to whether he'll even make the subs bench on Saturday, which is why I think he should go on loan for another season(or at least until January) as the only way he'll improve is by playing against Premier League attacks week in and week out, not sitting on the bench or in the stands.

He wants to play football now. AVB has supposedly told him he will have an important role to play for us. I think he's good enough but if he isn't going to be starting then maybe a loan would be beneficial.

Ohhh look at Arcspace jumping on the opportunity to do the first OMT. Not only has he been waiting all summer to make this OMT he also fcked it up by editing it...

Ban the failure please!

any chance we'll see Bale up top for this one? Defoe is pants imo..

----------------- BALE
LENNON ------ SIGGY ------ VDV
------ LIVERMORE - SANDRO
BENNY - VERTS - KABOOM - WALKER
--------------- FRIEDEL

SUBS:
Townsend for Lennon
Gio for VDV
Defoe for Bale

Just have 'em press high up the pitch and let the top 4 rotate as much as they like.

Anyone got any good songs for tomorrow?

"We've got no strikers and we don't care"

"It's just like watching La Roja"

?

Back