• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Defoe looked a class act last night, superb winning goal against a good Italian side. We need to concentrate on what we have available rather than slag them off and moan about who we haven't bought.
Vertonghen also scored last night.
This side is full of goalscorers, let's get positive.

What's happened to you? GHod you've got boring. And insanely negative. Wishing Defoe got an injury, not giving AVB even the slightest of chances and the constant Harry eulogising. Please stop!

No thanks, just treat it like ITK info. just walk on by if you dont like it. i wouldnt like it myself personally but there is a reason i'm doing it

anita-harris.jpg

Harris ???

No, Dobson...
51Ax9978cIL._SS500_.jpg

Tottenham ace Gareth Bale is confident he will be fit for this weekend's Premier League opener at Saudi Sportswashing Machine despite picking up a knock on international duty.

Bale was substituted on the hour mark of Wales' 2-0 defeat to Bosnia-Herzegovina as a precaution after hurting his back.

It was feared Bale may have suffered a recurrence of the back problem which forced him to pull out of the Team GB squad for the Olympics.

The winger has shrugged off concerns over his fitness and expects to be fit for Saturday's trip to Tyneside.

"It was a bit sore when I landed on it, but it wasn't too bad," he said.

"I will be fine and I just have to get myself ready for the weekend."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7995459/Bale-confident-over-fitness

Paul Hirst @hirstclass

First #Spurs pre-match press conference of the season today at the Lodge. Suspect AVB will be happy LM saga appears to be coming to an end.

a new player holding aloft a shirt....when will we see such a day again

Tottenham have generally disappointed first time out on the Premier League era; 40% of their opening fixtures have ended in defeat and a further 30% have resulted in draws. That's 70% of 'not winning'.

To defend the White Hart Lane outfit, they haven't always been the strongest of teams over that period. But more recently, they've won one, drawn one and lost four of their last six opening games of the season – a period when they're generally considered to be on the up.

(taken from goal.com)

Excited to see how we line up. Could probably guess most of the players, but maybe there's a surprise or two?

Excited to see how we line up. Could probably guess most of the players, but maybe there's a surprise or two?

Don't think there'll be too many surprises in the starting lineup, I'm expecting -

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Ekotto; Sandro, Livermore; Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale; Defoe

Subs bench will be interesting. Seven from: Gomes, Cudicini, Naughton, Gallas, Dawson, Caulker, Jenas, Hudd, Carroll, VDV, Townsend, Gio, Kane

Hope we at least put in a good performance. The knee jerking could reach epic proportions should we lose.

Tottenham have generally disappointed first time out on the Premier League era; 40% of their opening fixtures have ended in defeat and a further 30% have resulted in draws. That's 70% of 'not winning'.

To defend the White Hart Lane outfit, they haven't always been the strongest of teams over that period. But more recently, they've won one, drawn one and lost four of their last six opening games of the season – a period when they're generally considered to be on the up.

(taken from goal.com)

We've only scored in one out of those six games too, against Liverpool in 2009.

Even if we lose on Saturday - our next 6-7 games are reasonably 'easy' - we should keep perspective and remember what happened last year

Back