• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Palace (the TL;DR version)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feck me, just an opinion based on a quick snapshot!

I wasn’t making a damning career assessment!!!

Why is everyone ignoring I said Son was looking good too?...

I’ll go back and delete what I dared to say. Far too many touchy people out tonight and I think I’ve stumbled into a different conversation.

Night guys.
Kill him

Emotions are high tonight. I can't overstate how important it is we get CL money again at the expense of the other lot

Davies and Rose aren't both needed. Taking up each others space. Winks for Rose at some point

Lee Dixon really praising the stadium and facilities. "Absolutely incredible. Everything about it is world class".

Well other than one small chance, CP have barely even entered our half.

It's been almost total domination. Hope we can make it count with a goal soon!

One third gone. We're playing OK, but their keeper is not tired. I can see them scoring on a break with the pace of Bats/ Zaha/ Schlupp

One third gone. We're playing OK, but their keeper is not tired. I can see them scoring on a break with the pace of Bats/ Zaha/ Schlupp

True. We've dominated but not really worked him as such.

Need to step it up a bit. Atmosphere sounds great, will only get better with a goal.

Back