• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Palace (the TL;DR version)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're at the ground, give us some feedback... is it noisy, did they run out of beer, could the market place BE any more crowded?

Son looking on it tonight.

Eriksen. Edit: is the greatest player ever and had looked like fudging Messi so far.

Last edited:
It is on radio on BBC radiolondon but only on the digital side of it so I couldn't get it up in Norfolk...

However, have just found it on the official Spurs site . They are broadcasting the radio London commentary

Don't you start Jon

He's got in a couple of times, and won the ball back, be specific what you don't like
Sorry Bullet. Any particular font I should use as well? Minimum or maximum word count?

Aka - what you on about? Just making a comment on what I was thinking! I wasn’t typing a match report or doing the ‘minute by minute’ ;-)

Sorry Bullet. Any particular font I should use as well? Minimum or maximum word count?

Aka - what you on about? Just making a comment on what I was thinking! I wasn’t typing a match report or doing the ‘minute by minute’ ;-)
Just sick of people moaning about Eriksen, he's fine IMO. Nearly scored there

Go with comic sans for the laugh

vic-and-bob.jpg

Just sick of people moaning about Eriksen, he's fine IMO. Nearly scored there
I only said ‘Son was good Eriksen not so much’

Hardly moaning was it!!! Wasn’t really paying attention to anyone else tbh.

Reason I said it was he'd shanked a couple of chances, whereas Son was looking fast and beating people. That’s all. No other agenda. Just a passing comment.

Eriksen is involved in pretty much everything we have created!
Feck me, just an opinion based on a quick snapshot!

I wasn’t making a damning career assessment!!!

Why is everyone ignoring I said Son was looking good too?...

I’ll go back and delete what I dared to say. Far too many touchy people out tonight and I think I’ve stumbled into a different conversation.

Night guys.

Back