• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Palace (the TL;DR version)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like a lot of players were slipping during the legends game too....

Chelsea have just scored so they're up into 4th now. Need to find that goal to hopefully open the floodgates.

Sounds a bit quiet from the telly. Disappointing if it reflects the atmosphere accurately. I would think today was the day everyone would be signing for 90 mins.

Oh well. First goal less half out of the way.

0-0 at HT. Good pressing, nothing quite falling for us, their keeper made very few saves

Perhaps we will push Alli forwards / swap Winks for a defender but then our width may suffer

People are suggesting we should break the bank for Zaha or WanBissaka... so far they have done nowt (famous last words I know)

Sounds a bit quiet from the telly. Disappointing if it reflects the atmosphere accurately. I would think today was the day everyone would be signing for 90 mins.

Oh well. First goal less half out of the way.

It is very quiet yes. Nowhere near what I expected it to be.

0-0 at HT. Good pressing, nothing quite falling for us, their keeper made very few saves

Perhaps we will push Alli forwards / swap Winks for a defender but then our width may suffer

People are suggesting we should break the bank for Zaha or WanBissaka... so far they have done nowt (famous last words I know)
Wan Bissaka has been pretty darn good, defending his side virtually alone! Dele got past him once early on, but after that, he's shut the shop there.

Hopefully Dele will turn up and make a difference 2nd half. Need to start seeking him on the back pages rather than who’s back doors from love island he’s smashing.

Back