• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Me too. Threw my phone across the room, walked out, was just about to complain on here and saw everyone celebrating .

I think this game wound me up more than any other this season. Normally I am very optimistic when I watch us but I was just angry from about 2 mins in and Salah scoring their 2nd was just too much. I will certainly be watching MoTD!

Credit where its due. We showed character to come back from the early goal. And Harry Kane, b@lls of steel. A lesser man would have not taken that 2nd penalty....not Harry

Credit where its due. We showed character to come back from the early goal. And Harry Kane, b@lls of steel. A lesser man would have not taken that 2nd penalty....not Harry

Fantastic mentality from him at the end - but really do we expect anything less from him these days? What a star

His Wonder goal aside I hope Wanyama is 400% and starts every PL and CL game until the end of the season from now on. Dier needs a spell on the sidelines. Been below par for a while. Games like today are hard enough without us constantly giving teams goals like we did today.

Dier has played far to much football recently, and the spell as England captain shook him clearly.

Needs a rest I know Eriksen is playing well but I would say the same about him as well actually that after a hard run of games he could do with a break when we have an easier game coming up.

I'd have taken a draw before the game and more so at half-time. We were poor first half, Liverpool were poor in the 2nd, so a draw is about the right result imo.

Back