• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Ohhh, we got away with that one, but I said we MUST NOT LOSE ! Helped out by the linesman in the end

Quite frantic in the end, but we chased and harried it and we did play well that second half I thought. That Salah goal, wow, could have ended any game

WTF -- I walked out the room when Salah scored, come back and FT it's 2-2! So I am equally happy and the biggest qunt in the world from missing the equaliser!!! hahaha phuck me!

Hmm, the first pen was definitely wrongly given. The second was lucky, but VVD did kick the player and not the ball. Definitely not enough to put Lamela on the deck, but then half the "fouls" that do result in pens these days don't send the players flying like they do.

Lost for words, don’t know if im relieved or happy??

Haha. You can see it anyway you wish! Pens deserved? No really. Poor defending gave them 2 goals (what was Hugo doing?).

What I take from it, is we were the better side, but need to cut out those errors in defence.

WTF -- I walked out the room when Salah scored, come back and FT it's 2-2! So I am equally happy and the biggest qunt in the world from missing the equaliser!!! hahaha phuck me!
Me too. Threw my phone across the room, walked out, was just about to complain on here and saw everyone celebrating .

Back