• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Both their goals were gifts.

Wanyama with goal of the season!!!

Alli in his real place. Influence. Stop diving though.

Both pens for me.

Second half we drove over them. Deserved more.

Good tactical change from Poch.
Salah's second was a great goal, not great keeping by Hugo but Salah tricked how many of ours ? And a great way for our Vic to get back into the side after a long lay off, super sub by Poche

I still can't get over the fact we got two pens at anfield - Kane picked himself up, dusted himself off and stuck that second away beautifully

Well, it feels better that way around, rather than being 2-1 up then drawing.

I think Kane was offside for the first pen, so arguably justice done even though Karius did just clip him.

But credit to him for having the nerve to stick the second away after another long delay. That was a stick-on: van Dijk clearly kicked through the back of Lamela.

Dier was so poor for their first, so nervy.

But we were so much better than them in the second half it was unbelievable.

A good point all in all. I’d have taken that.

I turned the tv off in rage and the misses had the ump as she wanted to watch the rest. Came on here and saw you lot talking about a penalty and thought you were all behind until ly phone flashed up with the score.

Today showed me why I love football and love this team. Firstly, I’m tinkled we didn’t win because we were the better team. By a distance. They were better first half but not by that much. We mullered them second half. Absolutely fudging mullered them. On their own patch too - I can’t ever recall doing that to a Liverpool team at Anfield.

Last ten minutes. Wow. First one isn’t a pen for me and Harry made a clam of it. How the fudge Alli, Davies and Jan let Salah through I don’t know. And Hugo? fudge sake. In a pub of Liverpool fans and the phone took some punishment. Second one is a pen all day long for me and Van Dijk knew it. Lamela hammed it up but it’s a pen. What a pair of balls from Harry. What a fudging pair of balls.

I’m disgusted on one hand because we should have beat them but on the other, I’m delighted with how we played and I fudging love that this team put me through the emotional ringer and pulled something out of the bag.

I turned the tv off in rage and the misses had the ump as she wanted to watch the rest. Came on here and saw you lot talking about a penalty and thought you were all behind until ly phone flashed up with the score.

I think there are 4 or 5 of us i this thread who did the same. When Salah scored, I couldn't take seeing them celebrate -- I think it was because the penalty miss was just before, so to go from winning it to then losing it, thought my head was gonna explode so had to turn it off! Maybe all of us doing that gave the universe a jolt and got us another penalty haha

Well, it feels better that way around, rather than being 2-1 up then drawing.

I think Kane was offside for the first pen, so arguably justice done even though Karius did just clip him.

But credit to him for having the nerve to stick the second away after another long delay. That was a stick-on: van Dijk clearly kicked through the back of Lamela.

Dier was so poor for their first, so nervy.

But we were so much better than them in the second half it was unbelievable.

A good point all in all. I’d have taken that.

The defender touches the ball trying to clear it, and misses playing Kane on, so it was a legit pen, The second pen, its a pen, but a soft one for me. Lamela ran into the leg (thank goodness!) and bought the pen. Technically a pen I think, but a soft one. Would have been upset if it had been given against us.

Like most Spurs supports I'm a pessimist and thought we would lose (as usual at Anfield), but reading back through the post I feel like Forrest Gump. Thank GHod none of this lot were about in 1940, we'd all be drinking lager, eating foreign food and driving German cars!!!!!!. Come on grow some balls.

Back