• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Slightly worried about Trippier and Davies, but as you all say, we can't play that suicidally high line today.

So long as they are sharp and aware we'll be okay. Aurier sometimes isn't aware. So Trippier despite being slower, is probably a better option, especially after his last game. Wanyama is the player who's missing for me. But couldn't take out Dier or Dembele as both looked settled and in form. Playing the same team is the correct way imo.

THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane

Subs: Vorm, Aurier, Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente

Liverpool: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Lovren, Robertson, Can, Henderson, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Mignolet, Wijnaldum, Moreno, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ings, Solanke, Matip
That's a strong bench there.

I'm bit surprised we're not using our quicker pair of full backs, but I suppose Trippier and Davies did well against Man Utd. A strong team overall.

THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane

Subs: Vorm, Aurier, Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente

Liverpool: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Lovren, Robertson, Can, Henderson, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Mignolet, Wijnaldum, Moreno, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ings, Solanke, Matip
:D

If we can do to Mane and Salah what we did to Sanchez against united - get tight and aggressive and stop them getting into the game - then we'll prosper.

Back