• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

This place is as biased as RAWK sometimes. Tempting fate slightly saying how crap their defence and midfield is considering how terrible our record is at Anfield. Gonna look slightly silly if they pull our pants down which they did last season.

Really looking forward to seeing how we set up. Same team but are we gonna play on the counter, or are we going to go toe to toe with pressing.

What a great game this is gonna be regardless.

This place is as biased as RAWK sometimes. Tempting fate slightly saying how crap their defence and midfield is considering how terrible our record is at Anfield. Gonna look slightly silly if they pull our pants down which they did last season.
It is though it's average, up front they are dynamite though

United and Liverpool are very different teams. What works against one won't necessarily work against the other.

We pressed hard against United, like others, I think that would be a mistake against Liverpool. I would favour playing on the counter, it has been a very effective tactic this season against teams that come at us. I am not sure that I would describe that as starting fast though.

Well I call starting fast meaning being aggressive from the start, winning first and second balls, showing the opposition we are up for the game. Not letting them settle for a single second.

I think we should be really defensive for this game and frustrate them and then hit them with a 1-0 goal. I don’t think we will mind you and will play into their hands by playing our game and it will balls us up. Sometimes you have to play a different game against different sides and this is when we should.

Yeah, we're playing with fire here. Their defense and midfield do look gash, but that doesn't mean they'll not play their socks off and make fools out of us today ...

I think we should be really defensive for this game and frustrate them and then hit them with a 1-0 goal. I don’t think we will mind you and will play into their hands by playing our game and it will balls us up. Sometimes you have to play a different game against different sides and this is when we should.
We did it at home. See no reason why we wouldn't away.

Poch doesnt do this enough and as you say it backfires on us from time to time

If anything I think he's rotated too much this season imo. Changing up the full backs too often stops them getting into a groove. We've had some of our best runs when we've kept the same side and built on each performance. Today is the toughest of tests, but we'll be in the game with this side.

Yeah, we're playing with fire here. Their defense and midfield do look gash, but that doesn't mean they'll not play their socks off and make fools out of us today ...

Exactly. We need to remember the display the "disarray" Goons put in against us.

Aside from their front 3 you have to say we’re better than them on paper.

Unfortunately though, if GHod wanted us to play on paper he’d have put grass there (or something..)

We can do this though. COYS!!!!!

Aside from their front 3 you have to say we’re better than them on paper.

Unfortunately though, if GHod wanted us to play on paper he’d have put grass there (or something..)

We can do this though. COYS!!!!!
And then have his priests rape it?

Well I call starting fast meaning being aggressive from the start, winning first and second balls, showing the opposition we are up for the game. Not letting them settle for a single second.

Even if we concede ground and possession? That's what we did against them at home.

Even if we concede ground and possession? That's what we did against them at home.
It's going to be very difficult to surrender possession to a midfield of Can, Henderson and Milner - we'll have it back within 3 seconds.

Back