• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

Good to have Kulusevski back, even though his impact with probably be limited. At least he gives us an option from the bench.

Hopefully Bentancur is fully fit, he's been fantastic.

Probably in for a lot more suffering. Keep it tight, don't give away anything cheap. Hope we'll see our play through pressure at a high level.

Second half performance/recovery incoming!
I think we are by far the best 45min team in Europe no?

Best case front line tomorrow then is Kulu - kane - Moura

Potentially could just be Gil and Kane?

Its not like Conte to rush players back but think that Kulu needs to play

Best case front line tomorrow then is Kulu - kane - Moura

Potentially could just be Gil and Kane?

Its not like Conte to rush players back but think that Kulu needs to play

Imo Moura was appalling against Marseille - but our options are obviously limited.

There is an argument to start Gil against a Liverpool defence that is struggling - but possibly still best as a post-60th minute option against tiring opposition.

Imo Moura was appalling against Marseille - but our options are obviously limited.

There is an argument to start Gil against a Liverpool defence that is struggling - but possibly still best as a post-60th minute option against tiring opposition.

I think he made an important contribution to one of our goals against Marseille..

I thought he was dreadful too to be honest. When we really needed to make the ball stick at 1-1, it kept coming back off him. So frustrating. When you see how cleverly Kane plays in those situations, you wonder how Moura hasn’t picked anything up from him in 5 years. Still, you would never accuse Moura of being a clever player so it wasn’t completely unexpected.

I think we have lost more goals by our players putting their hands behind their backs than conceding penalties, including the one against marseille! How can you jump properly with your hands behind your back,,apart from that you have no balance to stop shots..

I think we have lost more goals by our players putting their hands behind their backs than conceding penalties, including the one against marseille! How can you jump properly with your hands behind your back,,apart from that you have no balance to stop shots..

It's the most unnatural position I've ever seen a sportsman in, should be a define penalty if ball hit that arm.

just looked..no he didn't but he did help in some moves we could have scored...;)
He played a lovely cushioned lay off for Hojberg when he hit the bar, had it been someone other than Moura people would have been praising.

generally he wasn’t all that though, but people seem to be forgetting he’s been out for months and is being rushed back when not fully fit because we have an injury crisis up front.

He played a lovely cushioned lay off for Hojberg when he hit the bar, had it been someone other than Moura people would have been praising.

generally he wasn’t all that though, but people seem to be forgetting he’s been out for months and is being rushed back when not fully fit because we have an injury crisis up front.
The thing with Moura is it’s risk reward. He is a dribbler, and is fantastic at breaking the lines when he is on form. But there are going to be plenty of matches where it doesn’t work and it looks terrible because there is no inbetween - either he dribbles through the press and defences and it looks great, or he gets tackled and we turnover possession. Of course it looks bad when it doesn’t work but especially with Kulu out we do need someone who is prepared to take risks as it’s all a bit ‘samey’ otherwise. Moura is a decent player, but is made to look a lot worse when his style doesn’t work….

Back