• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

Maybe..a bit like mourinio not picking Bale because he wasn't running up and down the pitch like Michael Johnson for 90 minutes! even though he scored more goals per minutes than any other Spurs player..we should never have got rid of Bale imo..auguably one of the Best players in the World along with Messi and Giraffe neck..and we hardly played him and then got rid...:tearsofjoy:
Bale who has only been fit for 2 games in America?

Just put my seat on the exchange as my little boy has had a nightmare 24 hours and not fair to leave him for the game.

It’s a great seat in Row 7, block 260 of the South stand. Hopefully can go to a good home.

COYS
Sold half an hour ago. Well that’s a bit of a silver lining. Enjoy everyone and sing your hearts out!

Sanchez for me. Technically he can be the better player. But you know you will probably get a slip or two. .........I'd probably go with Sanchez, Dier and Lenglet as they are the best technically.
Are you saying Sanchez is a better player technically that another Premier League player?
As in... Davinson Sanchez has better technical skills? He has absolutely woeful technical skill.

This is another of those fixtures that we just don’t win. Last season we battered them twice no win.

Not expecting 3 points today.

Are you saying Sanchez is a better player technically that another Premier League player?
As in... Davinson Sanchez has better technical skills? He has absolutely woeful technical skill.

There are two Davinson Sanchez. One who's lost, low on confidence and all at sea. The other who has crisp passes, makes brilliant last minute tackles, is aware and focused. You get both during one game often. But if I was to choose the 3 from the current lot who have the higest potential ability it would those three. Davies at 29 isn't going to develop. You know what you'll get from him. He is solid. But he is limited.

There are two Davinson Sanchez. One who's lost, low on confidence and all at sea. The other who has crisp passes, makes brilliant last minute tackles, is aware and focused. You get both during one game often. But if I was to choose the 3 from the current lot who have the higest potential ability it would those three. Davies at 29 isn't going to develop. You know what you'll get from him. He is solid. But he is limited.
I'd say there are 100 Sanchez's. 99 are lost, low and all at sea. 1 is good, but he's in the back garden.

Assuming its 3-5-2, bit worried that it exposes Sessegnon to TAA, even if TAA's form isn't great

Back