• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Opps i just looked at the table, a win and we go 3rd on 46 with a game in hand and only 3 points of City in second.

Middle of February and looking at the top part of the table!! I was not expecting to do that this season!

Opps i just looked at the table, a win and we go 3rd on 46 with a game in hand and only 3 points of City in second.

Middle of February and looking at the top part of the table!! I was not expecting to do that this season!

That should be the motivation. It's quite the achievement.

Quite the opposite. This season has seen a lack of delayed matches, maybe it's easy to forget these things

probably our hardest game left of the season in the PL. This will be a fast and furious game, both teams pressing the sh*t outta each other. Tempo could be ridiculous. They need this one desperately. We could do with at least avoiding defeat

--------------------Lloris-------------------------

Walker-------Dier-----Vertonghen----Davies

-----------Stambouli---Bentaleb--------------

---Dembele-------Eriksen----------Chadli----

--------------------Kane--------------------------

Ideally I'd like us to be able to play the same XI as against Arsenal. Perhaps Fazio will come in for Dier.

That midfield battle could be a ferocious one.

The starting 11 against Arsenal deserve to start. In any case, and who would have thought it, no way can we drop Mason for this high octane fixture. Same thing about Dier - this is the last game I would play Fazio in, what with Sterling and Sturridge pencilled in to start...

Interesting to see if we will adopt the same high line tomorrow. Too much space behind our back four could be suicidal...

The starting 11 against Arsenal deserve to start. In any case, and who would have thought it, no way can we drop Mason for this high octane fixture. Same thing about Dier - this is the last game I would play Fazio in, what with Sterling and Sturridge pencilled in to start...

Interesting to see if we will adopt the same high line tomorrow. Too much space behind our back four could be suicidal...

Part of me thinks, an approach similar to what we did v Arsenal at the Emirates might be better. Sit back, conserve energy and counter. Only thing is Liverpool are capable of keeping us pinned back the way we did Arsenal, so it's an important balance that we need to get right.

A high line is a little suicidal unless we get our pressing game right all over the park. It's probably the reason why they've hammered us 5-0, 4-0 and 3-0 in our last 3 fixtures. Actually the 3-0 was more us just not being as good as them at pressing during that time of the season.

Another fascinating battle ahead of us though

In a way it's a shame this game is being played midweek, just a couple of days after our triumph against that horrible lot from up the road. I usually prefer to have a full week to bask in the glow of a standout win before worrying about the next fixture. I suppose the obvious solution is we give the Scousers a good stuffing as well - that'd just about make this the best footballing week I've had in the last couple of years!

I wonder if a win in this game could have a similar impact to our season as the back to back wins we had over Arsenal and Chelsea in 09/10

I wonder if a win in this game could have a similar impact to our season as the back to back wins we had over Arsenal and Chelsea in 09/10

I'm sure it would be a massive boost, showing the team that we're good enough to be up there. A win at Anfield and, dare I say it, Wembley, and our confidence could very well take us to the CL next season.

If we lose tomorrow, it won't be the end of our season either. The pressure is all on Liverpool to win.

I just made the mistake of going to a Liverpool forum to see what they made of tomorrow's game. They're full of themselves, keep patting themselves on the back & saying that they should win easily tomorrow. They're expecting 2-0 or more....idjits

Part of me thinks, an approach similar to what we did v Arsenal at the Emirates might be better. Sit back, conserve energy and counter. Only thing is Liverpool are capable of keeping us pinned back the way we did Arsenal, so it's an important balance that we need to get right.

A high line is a little suicidal unless we get our pressing game right all over the park. It's probably the reason why they've hammered us 5-0, 4-0 and 3-0 in our last 3 fixtures. Actually the 3-0 was more us just not being as good as them at pressing during that time of the season.

Another fascinating battle ahead of us though

Definitely an interesting choice.

Don't want to see us get passive either, but at the same time a high line with Sturridge, Sterling etc allowed to counter attack seems unnecessary as our default.

Probably will see us switch it up a bit. Press high up the pitch as a unit for spells of the game, then settle into a deeper defensive unit at other times to conserve some energy and make sure we do press up properly when we do press.

I just made the mistake of going to a Liverpool forum to see what they made of tomorrow's game. They're full of themselves, keep patting themselves on the back & saying that they should win easily tomorrow. They're expecting 2-0 or more....idjits

2-0 win for them would unfortunately be right on the money for our recent trend against them. That's just a statistical anomaly though.

I'm not surprised to hear them hoping for a win, but anyone of them expecting an easy or comfortable win will be in for a surprise I think..

Reading their and the United bozos comments in the build up to the NLD, they both have such an incredibly inflated view of themselves. They'll both finish top 4 easily and we're not really a threat as we're going to implode as usual. Basically, Arsenal were going to spank us because we're just some jammy turds, all our players are overrated and we can't rely on our game winners to bail us out all the time. Stevie Me's 90th minute penalties are obviously carefully planned in advance.

Phil Dowd is the ref tomorrow, expect lots of fussy refereeing and constant stop-starting of the game

Dowd for me is one of the more sensible refs.

Anyways, I expect the Liverpool fans to be confident. Anyone would be coming up against a team who they have scored over 10 goals against in 3 fixtures.

It would be great if it could. I am more worried about the "after the Lord Mayor's show" feeling. Think it could go either way tbh.

I think this'll be a 2-2 draw. Coming from a goal behind twice. Mason to score his first league goal for us.

It would be great if it could. I am more worried about the "after the Lord Mayor's show" feeling. Think it could go either way tbh.
I think this would have been more likely if we were playing a team the equivalent of say palace (like after the chelsea game).

Liverpool is a big game, we won't take this lightly especially after they've embarrassed us so much recently

Back