• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Really? Doesn't really sound like reliable information to me, but would love for someone to prove me wrong.

Dier's top speed reached 35.0 kilometres per hour, faster than Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez (34.6), he narrowly misses out on being the quickest in the Premier League, a boast held by Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Moussa Sissoko on 35.3 k/ph.

Another one on BT Sport. Huge game. They rally have had us the last 3 times we have played.

They looked like dog brick in the Derby the other day.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dier again as Pool don't have a bulky 9 for Fazio to tussle with.

Chadli for who? Keep him on the bench unless he is considered a better option. No need for rotation, this game means everything. Get the best team out.

I wasn't very impressed with Liverpool in the Merseyside Derby on Saturday and I really think Spurs can get something on Tuesday.

2-1 to us it is then.

We just need to get at them; Skrtel and Sakho are a major weakness if you keep the ball down and run at them, so I hope thats an area Poch plans to exploit. Sterling has gone off the boil, Sturridge is only just returning from a long layoff, Gerrard is ready to be put out to pasture (aka MLS), great time to be playing them.

Same team for me if possible.

2-1 COYS!

We just need to get at them; Skrtel and Sakho are a major weakness if you keep the ball down and run at them, so I hope thats an area Poch plans to exploit. Sterling has gone off the boil, Sturridge is only just returning from a long layoff, Gerrard is ready to be put out to pasture (aka MLS), great time to be playing them.

Same team for me if possible.

2-1 COYS!

Yep, same team for me too. I don't think Lamela played particularly well against scum, but we'll need his work rate as opposed to Chadli who is more of a goal threat. With Kane and Eriksen in the kind of form they are in we've always got a chance. Draw would still be a good result.

I wonder if this game will be won in the wide areas. Pool are playing with a back 3, are we set up to exploit that? I'm sure Poch will have a plan to target this.

Sterling tore us a new one when they beat us back in August. We're clearly a much better side than we were back then, but this will still be a really tough game.

Yes, we still have problem with the skillful players, and Sterling is one of them. Consider him the only threat in Liverpool current squad.

Yes, we still have problem with the skillful players, and Sterling is one of them. Consider him the only threat in Liverpool current squad.

Coutinho is a threat despite lacking in end product in the penalty area.

Sturridge is deadly finisher.

Gerrard may be past it, but he can still cause problems.

May be Sturridge, I forgot about him but he is dangerous.
I do not rate Coutinho so high, I think he is more suitable for the Seria A more han PREML. Gerard is a legend for them but his best days passed.

Coutinho has a good burst of speed and is very skillful. I agree his lack of end product is something that makes him less threatening, but he still hurts teams with his passing.

A lot depends on how they start the game. They were the better team in the Merseyside derby until Coutinho came off and Sterling was dropped into the space behind Sturridge. Sturridge doesn't look 100% yet which is understandable, so he may come on in the second half with Sterling starting up top. If this does happen, then we will need Dier, Rose and Walker to be on the pitch as they are the only ones who will come close to matching him. Henderson also gets himself up for these games so Bentaleb and Mason will have to be as good as they were on Saturday.

Maybe... just maybe we can salvage this thread:

ErikEdmanL_468x524.jpg

Sakho really is ponderous on the ball, focusing the high press on him could lead to huge dividends as he is last man more often that not.

The clash of the systems. It should be a fascinating match up. The key from a Liverpool perspective is avoiding our press. I think that is going to be tough for them. Sakho and Skrtel on the ball doesn't strike fear into your heart and makes me feel that our press could well be decisive in this fixture. Pochettino teams have done well at Anfield in the past couple of seasons, which suggests our system should be effective.

I think that due to Skrtel and Sakho's aforementioned weaknesses on the ball, Rodgers will have Can in defence. They are going to need some composure and quality on the ball if they are going to be able to avoid coming under pressure high up the pitch. If we do get at them and win the ball high we're going to get joy: Mignolet is dodgy, and with them playing attack minded wing backs we could be quids in.

However, our width comes from our full backs, and here im sure Liverpool will see a vulnerability. When they do avoid our high press then their wing backs will expose our full backs, who will most likely be advanced. I'm guessing they will play Ibe and Markovic, who may not offer much in a defensive sense, but will be potent going forwards. And once they get forwards the trio of Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling and defintely going to cause us problems. I like Mason and Bentaleb, and I think they are going to have the edge over Pool's midfield in a head to head sense, but I'm not confident that we'll cope too comfortably if Henderson can make forward runs to link up with the attack and Allen can manage to retain possession and feed them.

I think both teams will be confident they can win the game. Personally, I think its too close to call but if someone was going to put a gun to my head i'd suggest maybe we are going to have the edge. I think the likes of Allen or an aged Gerrard, coupled with people like Can in the backline and Markovic as wing back might not be able to stand up to our physicality, energy and fitness. With Sterling looking a bit knackered, Sturridge coming back from a long lay off and Lucas apparently out, I think we have the edge. They may also underestimate us and how much we are improving week on week. We certainly aren't the AVB team they turned over, and we arent the disorganised rabble they dispatched at the lane earlier this year. The gifts of Capoue and Kaboul are long gone.

The fact that for them this game is a complete must win could go either way.

Last edited:
From RAWK. These knob heads are really deluded!
They honestly aren't anything special. Most of their games they get a late winner. They rarely dominate games like a top club.
We need to smash these c*nts.
looking at their performances on the road,they havent been great
apart from Erikson they lack that creative spark.
We need to destroy these lot. Make up for this weekend. Hope Lucas is available. Usual line up should see us through the game with a win.
Massive game. Let's batter these inbreds.....
Along with Man United, possibly the most annoying team in the league.
How many points has Eriksen alone earned them? Or how many have they earned from losing/drawing positions in the last ten minutes?
I think they'll cone down to earth with a bump on Tuesday.

The clash of the systems. It should be a fascinating match up. The key from a Liverpool perspective is avoiding our press. I think that is going to be tough for them. Sakho and Skrtel on the ball doesn't strike fear into your heart and makes me feel that our press could well be decisive in this fixture. Pochettino teams have done well at Anfield in the past couple of seasons, which suggests our system should be effective.

I think that due to Skrtel and Sakho's aforementioned weaknesses on the ball, Rodgers will have Can in defence. They are going to need some composure and quality on the ball if they are going to be able to avoid coming under pressure high up the pitch. If we do get at them and win the ball high we're going to get joy: Mignolet is dodgy, and with them playing attack minded wing backs we could be quids in.

However, our width comes from our full backs, and here im sure Liverpool will see a vulnerability. When they do avoid our high press then their wing backs will expose our full backs, who will most likely be advanced. I'm guessing they will play Ibe and Markovic, who may not offer much in a defensive sense, but will be potent going forwards. And once they get forwards the trio of Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling and defintely going to cause us problems. I like Mason and Bentaleb, and I think they are going to have the edge over Pool's midfield in a head to head sense, but I'm not confident that we'll cope too comfortably if Henderson can make forward runs to link up with the attack and Allen can manage to retain possession and feed them.

I think both teams will be confident they can win the game. Personally, I think its too close to call but if someone was going to put a gun to my head i'd suggest maybe we are going to have the edge. I think the likes of Allen or an aged Gerrard, coupled with people like Can in the backline and Markovic as wing back might not be able to stand up to our physicality, energy and fitness. With Sterling looking a bit knackered, Sturridge coming back from a long lay off and Lucas apparently out, I think we have the edge. They may also underestimate us and how much we are improving week on week. We certainly aren't the AVB team they turned over, and we arent the disorganised ramble they dispatched at the lane earlier this year. The gifts of Capoue and Kaboul are long gone.

The fact that for them this game is a complete must win could go either way.
Good preview. But I don't think Coutinho is fit (enough), and is unlikely to start.

Rarely dominate the games against the top clubs? Er, Chelsea and scum at home in the last 5 weeks anyone.

Some of the comments are valid, but that one is ridiculous.

Sakho really is ponderous on the ball, focusing the high press on him could lead to huge dividends as he is last man more often that not.

Agreed. He makes some really high risk moves too that he really doesn't have the technique to do.

Coutinho is a threat despite lacking in end product in the penalty area.

Sturridge is deadly finisher.

Gerrard may be past it, but he can still cause problems.

Agreed. Ibe looked good against Everton, him/Markovic are certainly capable of causing problems, as is Moreno.

Back