• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Btw, which top teams have Liverpool beaten this season?

They have 5 wins against the current top half teams (same as us). They've been against Southampton, ourselves, West Ham, Swansea and Stoke. 4 of those at home, I'm guessing most remember their one away win. They got a draw at home to Arsenal, the only two teams to beat them at home in the league this season have been Chelsea and Aston Villa.

For comparison we've won against Chelsea, Southampton, Arsenal, West Ham and Swansea out of the top half. First 3 at home, last two away. Away from home we have lost against Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project, drawn against Arsenal and then our two wins against Wham and Swansea.

When they were having better times, winning late was a sign of commitment and fitness, and winning against the run of play was a sign of class "because you win even when you play badly".

But for anyone else ..... just goes to show they have more than their fair share of knob-jockies among their fan base.

PS - Would be quite content were we to play badly tomorrow and score a dodgy winner in the last seconds. Much rather we did it in style, and heavily.

probably our hardest game left of the season in the PL. This will be a fast and furious game, both teams pressing the sh*t outta each other. Tempo could be ridiculous. They need this one desperately. We could do with at least avoiding defeat

--------------------Lloris-------------------------

Walker-------Dier-----Vertonghen----Davies

-----------Stambouli---Bentaleb--------------

---Dembele-------Eriksen----------Chadli----

--------------------Kane--------------------------

Ideally I'd like us to be able to play the same XI as against Arsenal. Perhaps Fazio will come in for Dier.

That midfield battle could be a ferocious one.

If this game was at the weekend I would be confident of a win. As it comes so close after the NLD I'm worried about fitness to do our pressing game.

Hopefully adrenalin from Sunday's result and the fact we have a young squad will help their recovery. At 100% we'd beat them.

If this game was at the weekend I would be confident of a win. As it comes so close after the NLD I'm worried about fitness to do our pressing game.

Hopefully adrenalin from Sunday's result and the fact we have a young squad will help their recovery. At 100% we'd beat them.

It wasn't just the amount of pressing we did against Arsenal that was impressive, it was the quality of it. I really think the Arsenal players were just as exhausted as our players after the game. And watching the Everton - Liverpool game I think the Liverpool players were just as tired too.

We won the ball back so quickly so often that only rarely were Arsenal able to attack on the break (like for their goal) and we had to make those long runs back.

I think we might be a bit more cautious away to Liverpool. The impetus is on them to win. A united win could see Liverpool 7 points off 4th even with a draw against us. A draw would mean that we would be no more than 3 points off 4th however.

Why am I reading brick in the paper today about poor old Brendan Rodger's squad being battered by an intense fixture list?? I'm sorry are they the only club in the league who have had a ridiculous fixture pile up? I guess it's a case of if you are a manager of a Sky 4 (probably Sky 5 now I guess) you get more sympathy.

Why am I reading crud in the paper today about poor old Brendan Rodger's squad being battered by an intense fixture list?? I'm sorry are they the only club in the league who have had a ridiculous fixture pile up? I guess it's a case of if you are a manager of a Sky 4 (probably Sky 5 now I guess) you get more sympathy.

Weve played the most games this season by a mile, it never fails to amaze me how far up their arses the media are hahaha !!!

Why am I reading crud in the paper today about poor old Brendan Rodger's squad being battered by an intense fixture list?? I'm sorry are they the only club in the league who have had a ridiculous fixture pile up? I guess it's a case of if you are a manager of a Sky 4 (probably Sky 5 now I guess) you get more sympathy.

Louis Van Gaal complained about the fixture pile up after we played them. Managers love a crap excuse, or any excuse really. Dodgy pitch, tired, injuries, refs etc.

Sterling, Coutinho and Lallana fit for Liverpool, but Lucas is out.

Phil Dowd is the ref for this one.

Despite our poor record against them in recent times, I am feeling quite confident for this one.

Liverpool looked very tired against Everton saturday evening, especially Sterling. That replay against Bolton clearly had an influence.

Think we look in better physical shape than them and that could be a deciding factor.

2-1 for Spurs, Eriksen and Kane :)

I am hoping the fact we have no match this weekend means we can go 'b@lls out' and play the same team. whereas they have a tricky cup tie at Palace to think about...clutching at straws here btw

Weve played the most games this season by a mile, it never fails to amaze me how far up their arses the media are hahaha !!!

I don't think that's entirely accurate, particularly the "by a mile" part when comparing us to Liverpool.

We had the EL games, they had CL games. Like us they reached the league cup semi finals, like us they've had an FA-cup replay. Seems pretty similar to me, although I'm not sure of the exact numbers.

For just about the first time this season fixture congestion is working in our favour, even if it's just slightly so with them having a midweek game before the two quick fire PL games Saturday - Tuesday.

If we're denying this it makes us look rather silly when we complain about fixture congestion ourselves.

Liverpool won't be tired for this one. Right now this is going to be one of their biggest games of the season. They need to win it to stay in touch.

One of those interesting games

- Would really be a marker on the ground if we beat Chelsea, Scum, Pool in a single month

We do have a little break after, so assuming very close to same side as week-end. Their last game was awful, not sure how they up the game for us if they couldn't against Everton.

Back