• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

It is cheap to blame the ref, and I didn't get to see the full game. You make your own luck and chances and unless the ref sends 2 or more off, you have to live with decisions. I don't rate Liverpool too highly, I would take maybe 2 or 3 of their players at most for our team and their fans are more fickle than ours, they jeered Balotelli coming on and cheer his winner...It was like us watching Armstrong score and him not celebrate. No support from their fans until in a winning position too which from the famous Kop was weak..

For us, we need to pick ourselves up and move on. We are no worse than our competitors for a top 4 spot. Perhaps our extra hard work will pay off in the end.

Thought we did quite well, didn't see all these bad performances that people are discussing. Tired I agree but not poor performances. Poch made a couple of errors today imo. Chadli should have started instead of Lamela who looked absolutely clueless throughout. Wtf was that ball to the right when the throughball was on centre left halfway through the second half? Dembele shouldn't have come off and paulinho certainly shouldn't have come on.

Very frustrating result and made all the more annoying that it was that prick that got the winner.

I fudgeing hate scousers, my ex's mum was Scouse and they fudgeing loved Liverpool and everything to do with it. fudgeing Beatles, Liverpool and fudgeing Beatles. That's all they've got. Plus it's fudgeing horrible up there.
Feel your pain dude. Hate their southern based supporters too.

Tonight highlighted how our squad is lacking. If Poch can not play Soldado/ Ade/ Paulinho - and probably rightly so - why the fuk are we paying them close to quarter of a million a week?

We needed a squad tonight, and we needed some experience. We lost the game to fresh subs and looked mentally fatigued.

But how far we've come. A year ago we'd have lost 4-0! Progress of sorts.

Last edited:
Do you mean that empty shirt I saw jerking around on the end of a length of fishing line like the piece of parchment Niall MacGinnis was chasing along the track at the end of Night of the Demon? If so, I agree.

True. If anything I would have moved Dembele back to Mason's position and pushed Paulinho up top behind Kane. The players are off now until Thursday week so keeping Dembele on for the final 15 wouldn't have killed him.

lloris let in a goal he'd otherwise save 9 times out of 10. when your GK has a poor game, youre in for a tough night. anfield isnt an easy place to go, only gutting thing for me is just conceding late. thats arguably our hardest league game out the way now.

Still have united away, other than that our run in is not too shabby - on paper, at least. City home and Soton away will be tricky games too. But we're still up there, in contention for fourth.

Think we shouldn't be too hard on the team after tonight. I said at half time we looked like the better side and I stand by that. Even if we were to lose tonight it doesn't change who the better football team is. And I think we demonstrated that it was us.

We imposed our will on them. I can't remember a move they put together that was the result of sustained pressure and not the result of a counter attack with the ball bouncing luckily to them. If they did they were few and far between.

That said, I think we were sloppy tonight and ran out of steam towards the end. I don't necessarily think we were physically tired, rather the mental heroics that are required to win a game like Arsenal often slip in the the next game, hence the slopiness. Hence our loss to Palace. But it's better to win the those games than lose or draw them.

All in all, I'm bloody happy with where we are as a team. We look like we have a system that the players have bought into, as well as a proper spirit, and you can't underestimate how important those things are. I'm sure Rodgers is going to be cringingly smug tonight, but it doesn't change what I believe to be the fact that he is behind the times and the Poch method is the future.

I'm also bloody happy with where we are as a team but i still think we were largely gash tonight and didnt particularly deserve anything. they were marginally less crap.

long term im convinced poch is better than rodgers.

Seriously why post this??!

I try to not be superstitious but quotes like this nearly 100% come to pass and so it proved it again!

It was sadly inevitable. That sinking feeling as he came on, that knowledge that we were looking as if our game was up. The frustration as I posted the message, I wanted to be wrong but I can't have been the only one who felt like they knew the script and was waiting for it to unfold.

Not at all. When you are the away team (and particularly at a place like Anfield) those bookings soon break your type of play (where every challenge is contested by the vocal home fans and the ref seems partial to them). We are an aggressive team now but being on a yellow doesn't help.

Where we failed IMO was letting IBE run the show.

The Eriksen booking was fair enough.

Dembele's was a bit harsh.

Mason dived in which is always risky.

You can't blame the ref for tonight, only Dier played well IMO.

Disappointing. We lost all shape when Mason, Eriksen and Dembele went off. Unless they were knackered/injured, those were all bad subs.

The three of them, like the rest of the team, looked tired midway through the second half though. It's good we now have a long rest before the run in. Think we'll need it. Lots of sloppy passing today.

Oh well, onwards and upwards, it's not losing away to the better teams that will be the deciding factor for where we finish, IMO. We're more likely to regret those early season home losses.

These two especially should've stayed on as like you say they have a long rest now so another 15 minutes tonight wouldn't have hurt surely?

No worries mate. I say some harsh sounding things when the game is live, but it's no big deal. I think we can be happy with where we are as a team this season and where we are heading. We've had some great results lately, just a shame we couldn't get something from those scouse qunts!

Cheers, and I thoroughly agree with you. There appears to be a different culture developing at the club and I am excited to see what players Poch brings in next to augment the ones he has already improved.

Still have united away, other than that our run in is not too shabby - on paper, at least. City home and Soton away will be tricky games too. But we're still up there, in contention for fourth.

liverpool at anfield is harder than all 3. we will beat southampton and avoid defeat against the other two.

A draw would have been fair. They have goals in them just as much as we do, if not more. And both teams can't defend. We're deluding ourselves if we dismiss them.
Absolutely agreed. Good thing is they have to play the scum. I think their squad has greater strength in depth than us tbh. It would be expected on that basis that they finish above us.

Ah well fudge it, I'm not knee jerking.

I've actually enjoyed the way we have been playing the last few games and seen our fitness improve. It was agood game tonight and we lost to a Cnut who was always going to score his first goal against us. It wouldn't be spurs if we didn't do it the hard way I'm sure we will bounce back. We have a nice little rest and can play a second team more or less against Fiorentina to give the first team a break.

dembele is playing well in his new position, Eriksen is class (but tired) Kane, is well just Kane and amazing, and Loris is the nuts so the spine is good we just need a bit of a break I think. Had we won, who knows what would have happened but we had to lose at some point i guess.

It was sadly inevitable. That sinking feeling as he came on, that knowledge that we were looking as if our game was up. The frustration as I posted the message, I wanted to be wrong but I can't have been the only one who felt like they knew the script and was waiting for it to unfold.

Yes mate but it's one thing thinking it and another posting it. Don't tempt fate. ;)

Well after we put 5 past Chelsea we lost tamely to Palace in the very next league game, and tonight is a repeat of that. Very poor overall and gutted that so many players were'nt at the races tonight.
A good point. We put a lot into both games. Mentally and physically and just lacked a little in the next game. Had we been as energised and on it as we were against arse we'd have won by a two goal margin. But playing away, a little weary and a little loose, we were not able to dominate the game.

We need a better squad. Poch needs to be able to bring on/in a Schneiderlin or Depay (or get the fringe players to perform) otherwise the season will fizzle out as the core team tire.

What's annoyed me most is Liverpool have scored 3 tonight and they haven't even played that well.

A lot of work still needs to be done defensively to cut out the silly mistakes and positionally we still need to improve.

Back