• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Sigh. Bad day today. We were visibly tired, lost a lot of 50-50s we'd normally be flying into, and the defense was underwhelming. Don't know if Fazio is still injured, but his experience and strength when holding off opposing attackers warrants him a place over Dier, who's really more suited for taking Verts' place if he merits it.

Phil Dowd was awful, but we shouldn't let that disguise a visibly tired performance. Admirable effort given all that, but still, our tiredness after the Arsenal game caught up to us today. We move on.

And f*ck Liverpool: seriously starting to immensely dislike those deluded nutters.

Reactions: Rob
Really gutted with that result. Liverpool were there for the taking and didnt look anything special but we never looked like we were going to win that game at any point. Lots of nice passing here snd there but not enough penetration.

Paulinho - Why ? You keep Eriksen on because he has a late goal in him, why on earth do you take him off ? Lamela - well for every nice touch and pass there were 10 shocking monents of giving the ball away or poor decisions.

Gutted that it HAD to be him scoring and hate losing to THEM. But maybe this is a more realistic reflection of where we are at the moment. Back to earth with a disappointing but predictable bump :(

As much as I would love to leave Eriksen on, he looked knackered as did Kane, Mason, Bentaleb etc.. All those xmas games have caught up I would say. Not a lot of choice on who to bring on as yet.

This game reminds me of the City game in 2012. Think balotelli scored a late winner then in 3-2 win. Thought we played well today, shame we could not hold on for a draw.

For what? He was card happy, but how many big decisions did he get wrong?

Yeah probably right. Can't see how Gerrard gets a booking for the free kick that led to our goal when Diers tackle was permitted. Either both are fouls or neither. Our goal offside but that was lino not Dowd.

However as far as my Liverpool supporting mate at work tomorrow goes: Can should have seen red for elbowing Walker, Mignolet red for bringing down Kane, NEVER a penalty for Liverpool oh and your pitch is a disgrace!

Poor performances from most tonight including the manger. Sub's were wrong. He took off our best player and the one most likely to score late. Two mistakes there. We made Liverpool look good and they weren't.

Dowd you prick. There was 1min 20 secs of stoppage lost for Sako and he added 20 secs.

Nothing happened in the Arsenal game and we got 4 minutes added time. Should have been at least 6 with all the subs and stoppages.

Also apart from the goal and the penalty did they even have a shot in the second half? We were the better team overall but no doubt the pikey clams will claim they were all over us and should have scored 10.

Lloris should have saved their first. Rose rash with their second - which wasn't that much more a clear cut pen than the keeper taking Kane's legs. Ref giving cards out for every tackle and not flagging Kane offside.

Lots of small errors also undermined us. Bad positioning in defence for their first. Some bad passes in attack. It was one of those game were we were missing a bit of experience in defence and midfield. We could have dominated them but let them back in when we could have run the game. You can see what Poch is trying to do - dominate the game. We just couldn't do it mentally/ physically today which is no surprise after Saturdays heroics.

And Paulinho was an awful change. We were already wobbling in defensive midfield, but putting Paulinho on ended any semblance of control we had in that area. His first challenge was a feeble, half-hearted attempt to win the ball on the halfway line that was brushed off with ease by the Liverpool player on the ball, and he only got more anonymous from there.

I think a minimum requirement for referees must be the ability to tell the time.

But we made too many mistakes today against a Liverpool-team that was there for the taking. Got what we deserved in all honesty. A great shame that they got the last goal when it seemed like the game had settled and was ebbing out, though. Balotelli was bound to score. The stamp on Parker and subsequent penalty, and then tonight. When things are going too well for us, he appears.

Seriously? If you criticize anything in a game then you are a boo boy? Jesus, get a grip.

We're going well overall for the season and we ain't consistent coz we're a young team. But there was some seriously spaz moments tonight from our boys.

Still well placed in the league and all of our toughest away games are out of the way imo.

It's when you say things like this: I swear they have all had a pre-game lobotomy tonight. And when GinolaGinolaGinola says this: So it was a false dawn, as I said earlier if we lose tonight shows we haven't progressed at all. Bunch of tucking bottlers.

I should have done a multi-quote and apologize if I singled out your comment (which was probably a heat of the moment feeling)

We came up against a Pool team on a great run of form and came up short. Ever onwards, ever upwards!

well, lets be honest. we were absolute dross tonight. attempted to play sturridge in 45 times, constantly passed to their players and danny rose did a danny rose circa 2010-2013.

totally shiit performance. it hurts so much more because of the complete and utter inevitability of it all.

thats that done. we get a rest now dont we? it looks like we need based on today.

we cant be relying on paulinho to actually participate against sensible opposition. we can carry him against dross, but against proper teams he is instantly exposed.

im so pleased with how we are coming along but that was a hard one to swallow - mainly because they were scarcely better.

Back