• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

yeah, in 50 years time spurs fans will look back to those heady glory days of finishing 5th and losing to swiss teams in the EL.

how fking small time are we? sorry if some of us dare to desire a little bit more.

I agree with you armchair but I temper that with the fact that in my lifetime the game has changed irreparably. We are competing punching above our weight against a top 4 with infinitely more resources and we are not the luckiest club in the world are we? The sugar years really cost us in footballing terms even though the guy saved us from financial oblivion.

anyone else feel we might benefit from inserting a central midfielder now into, well, y'know, central midfield?

the space there for fulham was frightening.

Kane clearly been a lot better than Ade over the past 3 games. Would much rather keep him on alongside Soldado if we want to make a change

I would take Ade off soon. It was a little to obvious he wasn't going to perform today after the pen miss last week....he's that sort of player.

Kaboom down in confidence, that's plain.

Ade needs a bit of time off, play him last game, he'll score worldies, betcha !

As terrible as we are defensively, we are moving the ball about today. lots of movement and quicker passes. very un spurs

Back