• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

yeah, in 50 years time spurs fans will look back to those heady glory days of finishing 5th and losing to swiss teams in the EL.

how fking small time are we? sorry if some of us dare to desire a little bit more.

I'm pleased for your sense of entitlement. But I have no such haughty standing.
The last few years are the best I've seen in over 20 years.
Of course I want to improve and get better than this. But this is not 'laughing stock' and it's pretty rich/pathetic/arrogant to call it such. From your armchair.

On Sherwood again, what is wrong with this guy. I mean it's such a loaded question when someone asks whose your best players. What kind of macaron proceeds to say 1) Adebayor, 2) Lloris...

He is actually amongst my most hated Spurs representatives of all time.

Kane clearly been a lot better than Ade over the past 3 games. Would much rather keep him on alongside Soldado if we want to make a change

Politically that's too much of a risk for Timmeh.

If he starts subbing Ade and he acts up like he has for his other managers then Timmeh looks like a dingdong. If he then doesn't drop him he looks even worse.

naughtons really come on after a run in his favoured position hasn't he

i was thinking that. would be a solid acquisition for a mid-table team. i could imagine a team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine or someone coming in for him. a very competant player, but not as good as walker unfortunately (for him).

it makes zero sense not to play Sandro if fit. it would free up paulinho even more. plus playing with only 2 centre mids, 1 needs to be defensive.
zero sense!

i was thinking that. would be a solid acquisition for a mid-table team. i could imagine a team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine or someone coming in for him. a very competant player, but not as good as walker unfortunately (for him).

walker gets some stick but there aren't many better than him in the PL IMO

Erikssen can put in free kicks amazingly well but his corners are ****. Dont get it.

Back