• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** 29/08/2015 - 5:30pm

Slightly worrying that players are aware of their critics in the stands. I always hoped they wouldn't be able to hear them properly given some of the content.

But if that is the case GHod knows what Walker made of the abuse directed at him by one person in lower west, where we were. It was so loud you could probably have heard it at the seven sisters tube station. Although, to be fair, while 90% critical there was the occasional shout of encouragement mixed in -and the criticism wasn't totally reserved for Walker, a range of other players also got an earful!

This is precisely why I fudging HATE people who bound slag off the players when at matches, and if it happens when I am at a game, I am not slow to let them know what I think of their unhelpful commentary!!!! IF people wanna bitch, AWAY from the ground IMO. In the ground, support/keep criticisms out of player earshot.

This is precisely why I fudgeing HATE people who bound slag off the players when at matches, and if it happens when I am at a game, I am not slow to let them know what I think of their unhelpful commentary!!!! IF people wanna bitch, AWAY from the ground IMO. In the ground, support/keep criticisms out of player earshot.

I agree completely! Am glad that you let them know as well! I instead just shout words of encouragement.

Why fans feel they have the right to abuse players is beyond me. Fans pay for a ticket to watch a game. If you go to the theatre, cinema or tennis, you do not have the right to ruin other people's enjoyment or the performance itself by shouting abuse directly at the players. By all means show your displeasure by booing at half time or full time, having a demonstration before or after the game but kindly just get behind the team during the game. What do these people hope to achieve by standing up and shouting at one of their own players? Is it going to make them perform better?

Would love it for these people when they are at work and make a mistake, have one of their customers just stop and call them a c*nt.

Because most of them are brain dead macarons, they are a few who sit a couple of rows in front of me.

4/6 Traffic Warden
13/10 Police Officer
7/2 Enforcement Officer

Which is it? :)

Ps I find this odd to hear as you always come across really well on here.

Stores manager at the time.

Basically, we were a dedicated store for one client and another branch sent one of their customers in to collect goods, which is not really alllowed. I was having a stressed day at the time and was not best pleased he had been sent in. So I had a 'bit of face on' he took exception to the fact that (rightly) it was not his fault it had happened.
I still served him, but as he put the last item in his van he turned round and accused me of having a sh#t attitude and I was a c#nt.

I smiled back and said 'Thank you'

edit: As it happens I finish there this week. Not paid enough for the hassle involved in the job

Back