• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** 29/08/2015 - 5:30pm

upload_2015-8-25_13-43-0.png VS upload_2015-8-25_13-43-26.png

Who:
Everton F.C

When: Saturday 29th August 2015

Kick Off: 5:30pm

Where: White Hart Lane

Live on:
upload_2015-8-25_13-38-54.png

upload_2015-8-25_13-36-7.png

upload_2015-8-25_13-36-16.png

Mauricio Pochettino's probable Line-up:
Lloris (c)

Walker--- Alderweireld ---Vertongen --- Davies

Mason---Alli

Dembele---Eriksen---Njie

Kane

Vs Stats:

upload_2015-8-25_13-35-48.png

They played for Spurs and Everton:

upload_2015-8-25_13-41-15.png

Player with best haircut in the history of the two clubs:
upload_2015-8-25_13-45-53.png
David Ginola

Prediction:
3-1

Scorers:
Njie (34), Kane (56), Dembele (80)

Lukaku (41)

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-25_13-37-57.png
    upload_2015-8-25_13-37-57.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
Let's just defend properly i.e. Vertonghen out and Dembele in the middle.

--------------------------------- Lloris
Walker ----- Alderweireld ---- Vertonghen ----- Rose
----------------- Dembele ------------- Mason
Njie ------------------------ Eriksen ------------------- Chadli
-------------------------------- Kane

Bench: Vorm, Trippier, Dier, Townsend, Alli, Pritchard, Bentaleb.

Some tough choices this week. Vertonghen is doing the bare minimum to hang on to his starting spot right now. Another poor performance and it might be time to give him a spell on the bench and see what Dier / Wimmer can do alongside Alderweireld (who - silly penalty aside - has looked solid to me).

Alli is close to earning a start. He's still raw, but he definitely has something about him - and he makes an impact when he's on the field. All the same, I'd put Dembele and Mason in midfield. I'd still prefer a more experienced, defensive-minded central midfielder, but at home to Everton I think we can get away with dropping Dier to the bench and slotting Dembele into that position. I'd instruct him to play the deeper of the two and always keep half an eye on Lukaku's position... not all-out DM, but ready to hold back a little when we're attacking so we have additional cover if (when!) they play long to Lukaku on the counter.

I'm assuming Eriksen is fit to play. I don't think we can drop Chadli as he is a goal threat (and Kane has yet to find his scoring boots this season). Goes without saying that Kane still starts up front. Pritchard deserves to be on the bench ahead of Lamela.

And I really think we need to inject some pace into the attack; hence why I'd start Njie this week. The actual positions of the three attacking midfielders should be pretty fluid though; with Njie spending as much time on the left as on the right - switching with Chadli during the match.

Spurs 4 - 1 Everton
Kane x 2, Njie, Eriksen

Our season gets properly underway! COYS

Got to sort that dire AM problem:

------------------Lloris---

Walker---Alderweireld---Dier---Rose

----------Mason---Bentaleb

--Townsend-----Pritchard---N'jie

-----------------Kane

Subs: McGee, Trippier, Verts, Alli, Onomah, Eriksen, Chadli

--------------------------- Lloris
Walker ----- Alderweireld ---- Vertonghen ----- Rose
----------------- Dier ---------------- Mason
Chadli-------------------- Dembele ------------------- Eriksen
------------------------------Kane

Subs: N'Jie, Lamela, Trippier, Alli, Bentaleb, Wimmer, Vorm

2-0 Kane x 2

Don't lose, Poch. That's all.

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------

Trippier----------Alderweireld-------------Verts-------------------Rose

----------------------Bentaleb----------------Alli----------------------------

Dembele--------------------------Mason-------------------------------Chadli

-------------------------------the only option we have--------------------

Subs: Vorm, Dier, Davies, Winks, Carroll, Eriksen(if fit)/Townsend(if fit), N'Jie

5-5, Lukaku hat-trick and a Mirallas double, matched by Chadli, Dembele, Alderweireld, Verts, and Tintin. The end of the game sees a newly-moustachioed Levy happily announce that, on reflection, he's decided to forget about buying players and instead spend our transfer money on the giant Belgian chocolate volcano emerging from under the pitch behind him. Spurs fans subsequently explode while all the journos in the stadium angrily bash away about yet another example of Brussels forcing its garlicky ways onto Britain. Amidst all this, all the Belgian lads skip happily off the pitch, arm in arm, while somewhere in the sky, Herge smiles while sketching a somewhat racist comic of the whole thing.

Got to sort that dire AM problem:

------------------Lloris---

Walker---Alderweireld---Dier---Rose

----------Mason---Bentaleb

--Townsend-----Pritchard---N'jie

-----------------Kane

Subs: McGee, Trippier, Verts, Alli, Onomah, Eriksen, Chadli

I'm going with this team ONLY because it has McGee rather than Vorm on the bench and after Lamela he is my least favourite player.

1-1 score prediction leading to sheer panic both on here and in the board room Monday & Tuesday before some Andy Booth-esq last minute panic signings.

Whoever plays lets hope we see an attacking cohesive performance with a bit of flair.

going to be a hard test...we really need a win!

COYS!

It's possible that, for once, the opposition's extra game midweek might play in to our hands! Hope so, anyway, need to have any advantage we can here as this is going to be a very tough fixture. I'm anticipating a loss, but that's my early season pessimism mixed with Everton seeming having the best balance in terms of their squad and with a striker who can do very real damage against us.

-------------lloris
walker----toby----vert---rose
--------dier-----mason
------------alli
---njie---kane----eriksen

It's possible that, for once, the opposition's extra game midweek might play in to our hands! Hope so, anyway, need to have any advantage we can here as this is going to be a very tough fixture. I'm anticipating a loss, but that's my early season pessimism mixed with Everton seeming having the best balance in terms of their squad and with a striker who can do very real damage against us.

could be that all this Stones business could hinder them slighty.

But yeah not very confident of a win.

We are due a pasting by Everton really.

However, i think that'll came later on in the season and i think we'll get our first win here: 3-1, Kane hatrick.

My team would be:

If Eriksen is fit:

Lloris

Walker, Toby, Verts (last chance saloon vs Lukaku!), Rose

Mason, Dembele

N'jie, Eriksen, Chadli

Kane

If Eriksen is NOT fit:

Lloris

Walker, Toby, Verts, Rose

Mason, Bentaleb

N'Jie, Dembele, Chadli

Kane

Time to win and win well (or at least NOT lose)

COYS

Everton having to play extra time vs Barnsley and quite a few first teamers out on the pitch.

every little helps.

I'd be more worried about playing Barnsley based on that, but I guess adding Barry and McCarthy will tighten things up.

Back