• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Looks like a 4-4-2.

Also, that back 5 of theirs can definitely be got at. This is one game where I really don't mind absorbing pressure and playing in a boring manner but we need to make sure we put them under pressure and take our chances when they come.

@StanCollymore: #THFC Lloris/Walker Dawson Kaboul Verthongen/Sandro Paulinho/Lennon Holtby Lamela/Soldado

If we could attack in any way shape or form you'd think that there's a chance you can get at that defence and defensive midfield.

At the other end of the pitch though, well, the less said the better.

City look frightening going forward, but at the same time it should be possible to score against them.

I am surprised AVB has dropped Townsend for this game. Finally a game where he would get room on the counter-attack, and he is dropped.

City look frightening going forward, but at the same time it should be possible to score against them.

I am surprised AVB has dropped Townsend for this game. Finally a game where he would get room on the counter-attack, and he is dropped.

Yeah that is a bit surprising for me. I guess he's gone for Lennon's experience but I also think Lennon will be less comfortable on the left than Townsend so we'll see at least some of Lamela on the left imo.

Yeah that is a bit surprising for me. I guess he's gone for Lennon's experience but I also think Lennon will be less comfortable on the left than Townsend so we'll see at least some of Lamela on the left imo.

They're all capable of playing in more than one position, so we might see a bit of interchanging.

Lloris/Walker Dawson Kaboul Verthongen/Sandro Paulinho/Lennon Holtby Lamela/Soldado

_____________Lloris
Walker___Dawson__Kaboul__Verts
_______Sandro ____Paulinho
___Lennon____Holtby___Lamela
____________Soldado

New front four for us . I suppose a change were needed .

Townsend dropped to the bench I like as I can see him being a big plus for us in latter stages of the game, just hope Emirates Marketing Project are not out of sight by then .

I am actually looking forward to this game now. I was gonna watch on line but I think I will treat myself to a couple of pints down the boozer.

Back