• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

**** it go all out

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vlad Verts

Sandro Holtby Capoue

Ade Soldado Defoe​

I'd go

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Walker-----Dawson----Vertonghen--Rose
------------Sandro---Paulinho----------
---Lamela-------Holtby-------Siggy------
-----------------Soldado-----------------

I think AVB will go:

Walker-----Dawson----Chiriches----Vertonghen
---Townsend-----Holtby-----Lennon-----

I'd go

Walker-----Dawson----Vertonghen--Rose
---Lamela-------Holtby-------Siggy------

I think AVB will go:

Walker-----Dawson----Chiriches----Vertonghen
---Townsend-----Holtby-----Lennon-----

Rose isn't due back for 2 or 3 weeks though.

I thught AVB said in his press conference that Capoue, Chadli and Rose were all back and in contention, and only Eriksen wasn't available? I may have heard wrong.

You did hear wrong. Capoue, Chadli, Chiriches and Fryers all back - Eriksen 4 weeks, Rose 2-3.

Play 4 4 2 and match up to them for GHod sake. Townsend on the left, lennon on the right giving service to defoe AND Soldado. Sandro destroying in the middle.

What i would play

-------------------------Lloris----------------------------

Walker------------Dawson------Chiriches----------Vertonghen

---------------------Sandro---Dembele---------------------

-----Townsend------------Lamela-----------------Siggy-----

--------------------------Soldado---------------------------

What i think we will play..

--------------------------Lloris--------------------------

Walker-------------Dawson-------Kaboul--------Vertonghen

---------------------paulinho---sandro-------------------

----Townsend-------------Holtby---------------lennon--

---------------------------Defoe-------------------------

4-4-2 away to City who are known to pack their midfield? i don't want to see a massacre thanks.

They haven't packed the midfield in the games I've seen. In fact I would say three quite open hence why they score plenty but still look very vulnerable at the back

The key for us is how we maximise the limited defensive efforts of their wide players (Nasri and Navas) who don't cover mcuh at all and how w explit fernandinho who looks like a week link to me

It could easily be an incredibly open game which arguably would suit them, but may suit us too( no one has really played open against us so far)

We used to have such a great record at ManCity. We had such an excellent record there that we used to be confident of winning even before playing them. Unfortunately we have lost that record in recent years as they became very ambitious. We have now lost our last 3 matches there. It will be great if we can win there again. We have played much better in away matches so far this season. Hope we can turn up with the right mentality and get the all-important win.

Not sure which Spurs will turn up for this match. We are now winless and goal less in 2 matches. Hope we can get back into winning mood. To do that we need to start scoring again. I think we need to start scoring ugly goals intead of always hoping to pass the ball into net. Really wish Kaboul had thrown himself onto the ball to score instead of letting the Saudi Sportswashing Machine player saving it on the line. I think we have missed Dempsey who used to get those lucky tap-ins out of nowhere. Really wish Soldado and Defoe can score goals like that. Soldado has not got much service from midfield so far but he should be converting whatever chances that comes his way, especially headers. Also, wish Defoe can be as clinical in the league as he is in the Cup matches. I think we should also give a chance to Adebayor as we now badly lacking in goals.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. ManCity have a very strong midfield. We need to win the midfield battle to have any chance of getting a result in this match. I think our key player will be Sandro. Our midfield seems to play well when Sandro plays well as we shown against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The problem will be to find the right partner for Sandro. Can see Paulinho starting again, so hope he gets a goal or two. Really wish Lamela will start instead of Townsend. Lamela deserves to get a chance to show his worth. I think our attack has looked toothless when Townsend starts as he easily gets marked. Too bad Eriksen is injured. Hope Holtby will step up his game in this match. Somehow feel Lennon should start instead of Sigurdsson or others. Whoever play, hope they can give their best in this match.

Our defence have done well so far this season. We really need them to be at their best in this match. It will be great if we can keep another clean sheet here. Hope Lloris and Vertonghen will lead the others well. We cannot afford to make any silly mistakes. Hope Dawson, Chiriches or Kaboul will avoid any ambitious effort in defence and concentrate on safety-first defending. I think we will have a great chance to win this match the longer we go on without conceding. That will put the pressure on City. Hope we can shut out City's attack which looks lethal.

ManCity seem to be very strong at home. A draw will be a good result for us. But if we want to stay in the title race, we need to beat our rivals at their place. Hope for a good performance but that is not really important. Don't mind how we play as long as we can win this match.

4-4-2 away to City who are known to pack their midfield? i don't want to see a massacre thanks.

Silva is out so they're likely to play navas and nasri which means they won't be packing their midfield with aguero and dzecko / negredo also playing.

Silva is out so they're likely to play navas and nasri which means they won't be packing their midfield with aguero and dzecko / negredo also playing.

I say we go at their makeshift defence and have a go instead of playing one up front to make it easy for them and two defensive midfielders. I hate the way we're going into games trying not to lose instead of going to win.

I say we go at their makeshift defence and have a go instead of playing one up front to make it easy for them and two defensive midfielders. I hate the way we're going into games trying not to lose instead of going to win.[/QUOTE]

I think we have to get used it now for a while now, seems to be the AVB-way, it may well gets us points we never used to get, here and there, but jeez its not good to watch.
I can see the reasoning in a lot of the away games, but its the cautious approach at home thats getting me down

I say we go at their makeshift defence and have a go instead of playing one up front to make it easy for them and two defensive midfielders. I hate the way we're going into games trying not to lose instead of going to win.[/QUOTE]

I think we have to get used it now for a while now, seems to be the AVB-way, it may well gets us points we never used to get, here and there, but jeez its not good to watch.
I can see the reasoning in a lot of the away games, but its the cautious approach at home thats getting me down

Completely agree. We'll make it easy for city today though. Soldado has already showed he can't play up front on his own.

Back