• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Good team Andre. Wish Dembele was playing today. But hopefully Paulinho shows his class.

As good as this team us City are frighteningly good at home. Big big test, will do very very well to even come away with a point

Delighted with the first team; Lamela and Holtby starting, and no Dembele. We'll win here! :D Shame about Chiriches but I can understand that we're holding him back to rest him so that he can recover from his injury.

Holtby & Lennon just not good enough for these kind of occasions.

Why not? Lennon has excelled in big games in the past. Lennon scored against Chelsea in that famous 2-1 win, he set up Crouch for the goal against Milan at the San Siro, and that's just two examples right off the top of my head.

Holtby is a combative player with the ability to pass well, why is he not suited to this game?

What chance lennon right holtby left lamela central and all three switching.

Lennon left for me makes no sense to me- square pegs round holes - its the first rule of successful football team management.

Spurs to win1 nil soldado pen in 91st minute

Good times, isn't it? I think you, I and Steff have been saying that we'll win all week, now let's see what happens with the right players.

I'm just glad Dembele and Townsend aren't starting. Hopefully Azza is on his game, we all know a fully fit Lennon is better then Townsend. Very glad to see Lamela play, bit strange seeing him on the left though, I hope that isnt the case and we sort of get a free flowing three between him, Holtby and Lennon. Sandro and Paulinho add that steel in their so I am hoping both can get involved as much as possible.

LOVE Kaboul in there. Negredo is superb in the air, but so is Kaboul.

BZ1psTJIUAARbaP.jpg:large

I'm just glad Dembele and Townsend aren't starting. Hopefully Azza is on his game, we all know a fully fit Lennon is better then Townsend. Very glad to see Lamela play, bit strange seeing him on the left though, I hope that isnt the case and we sort of get a free flowing three between him, Holtby and Lennon. Sandro and Paulinho add that steel in their so I am hoping both can get involved as much as possible.

LOVE Kaboul in there. Negredo is superb in the air, but so is Kaboul.

I'm happiest about Dembele missing out. I could have taken either of Lennon or Townsend in the team.

I'm happiest about Dembele missing out. I could have taken either of Lennon or Townsend in the team.

thinking about it, I wouldnt have minded Townsend if he was on the left, directly running at the full back constantly and constantly and just putting balls in the box for Soldado, Paulinho and Lamela. But we know for some strange reason that isnt his game.

Back