• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow***

Congrats Poch and Spurs. 3 unanticipated points. Solid game near the end. It looks like some of the backups are solid. Nkoudou looks ready. Winks is there already. Trippier and Davies are able deputies. My worry is still the striker position. But as my fellow forumers say - they only need a workhorse. OK o!

Hard earned vital 3 points! Well done, especially considering we did it without Rose, Dier, Dembele, Walker, Sissoko and Kane!

Well that was a good result. Performance wise we weren't great, but we got the 3 points so nvm.
Janssen just needs to settle in and get a few tap ins under his belt.

Didn't think we'd come away with a point from this fixture the moment it was announced but they've proved me wrong.

Was a very professional performance!

Didn't think we'd come away with a point from this fixture the moment it was announced but they've proved me wrong.

Was a very professional performance!

The type of game you could forgive a young team for going in to their shell in

Congrats Poch and Spurs. 3 unanticipated points. Solid game near the end. It looks like some of the backups are solid. Nkoudou looks ready. Winks is there already. Trippier and Davies are able deputies. My worry is still the striker position. But as my fellow forumers say - they only need a workhorse. OK o!
Five goals in the last four(?) games says we've found our new stand-in striker. Just that his name is Son.

Back