• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

I agree that we should go for the win, but it's not over if we get a draw. It's not likely to help us as we'd most likely have to win both our remaining games, but it's far from impossible.

Difference between a draw and a loss is that if we lose we'll need Arsenal to lose one of their last two games because of our inferior goal difference. If we get a draw tomorrow we would just need Arsenal to draw one of their last games if we win both. I think it's quite a bit more likely that Wigan or Saudi Sportswashing Machine manage a draw against Arsenal than them losing.

Also, with us being 3 points behind Chelsea now with the inferior goal difference, if we win our last two games we still won't catch them if they lose both their final games. If we draw tomorrow a loss and a draw or two draws for Chelsea against Villa and Everton would do it. There's at least some chance of that happening.

Completely agree. I think that if we take 7 points from our final 3 games we'll finish 4th because I dont see Arse beating Wigan AND Saudi Sportswashing Machine. There's a pretty decent chance that Saudi Sportswashing Machine wont be mathematically safe before their final game and also, at the moment, Wigan are playing better than their 18th position suggests. Arse are grining out results without being fluent

The big question is whether we can get those 7 - as you said, if we take 6 points then arse would only need 4 points from Wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, which I think they would get

Completely agree. I think that if we take 7 points from our final 3 games we'll finish 4th because I dont see Arse beating Wigan AND Saudi Sportswashing Machine. There's a pretty decent chance that Saudi Sportswashing Machine wont be mathematically safe before their final game and also, at the moment, Wigan are playing better than their 18th position suggests. Arse are grining out results without being fluent

The big question is whether we can get those 7 - as you said, if we take 6 points then arse would only need 4 points from Wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, which I think they would get

Basically we have to adhere to our motto on this one........we cant sit in 5th at the end of the season and blame manu or newc or wigan or whoever else.

At present if we win all our games we finish top 4 its in our hands and we cant blame any1 but ourselves if we dont make it.

losing at home to Wigan & Fulham is not clever in the slightest. but it doesnt mean players cant make up for it by doing something extrodinary at the Bridge.

They Know that if they win they are in ucl......mark my words those first 20 mins with the fans behind them will be tough. We will be hard pressed to weather it.

I want to see us test out the tiredness factor. I want us in their faces for as long as players can muster high pressure.

And also it kind of ends the debate of europa and too many games........Chelsea have proved you can play silly amount of games and keep winning thur & sun. We just need better cover in certain areas and maybe strikers who contribute more dare I say it.

forget arse.....if we pull of 3 wins they cant do Jack.....as of know we have it in our hands........what are our players/manager going to do?

Basically we have to adhere to our motto on this one........we cant sit in 5th at the end of the season and blame manu or newc or wigan or whoever else.

At present if we win all our games we finish top 4 its in our hands and we cant blame any1 but ourselves if we dont make it.

losing at home to Wigan & Fulham is not clever in the slightest. but it doesnt mean players cant make up for it by doing something extrodinary at the Bridge.

They Know that if they win they are in ucl......mark my words those first 20 mins with the fans behind them will be tough. We will be hard pressed to weather it.

I want to see us test out the tiredness factor. I want us in their faces for as long as players can muster high pressure.

And also it kind of ends the debate of europa and too many games........Chelsea have proved you can play silly amount of games and keep winning thur & sun. We just need better cover in certain areas and maybe strikers who contribute more dare I say it.

forget arse.....if we pull of 3 wins they cant do Jack.....as of know we have it in our hands........what are our players/manager going to do?

Yep, i agree that we cant blame anyone but ourselves if we finish 5th. However I would take a point tmrw night because I believe that there's something like a 50/50 chance that Arse wont win their final two games and therefore if we take 7 points from our final 3 then we get 4th. If we lose tomorrow though, arse only need 4 points from their final 2 which I think they'd get 80% or 90% of the time.

We're not in a great position and I'd love us to win tmrw...but if we've drawing tmrw night then I dont think we shouldnt go all out for victory, by which I mean leaving ourselves short at the back or going kamikaze in the final 20 mins, because I dont think a point is a the end of the world whereas a defeat I think more or less kills us. As I said above, arse would need 4 points from their final 2 games.

Yep, i agree that we cant blame anyone but ourselves if we finish 5th. However I would take a point tmrw night because I believe that there's something like a 50/50 chance that Arse wont win their final two games and therefore if we take 7 points from our final 3 then we get 4th. If we lose tomorrow though, arse only need 4 points from their final 2 which I think they'd get 80% or 90% of the time.

We're not in a great position and I'd love us to win tmrw...but if we've drawing tmrw night then I dont think we shouldnt go all out for victory, by which I mean leaving ourselves short at the back or going kamikaze in the final 20 mins, because I dont think a point is a the end of the world whereas a defeat I think more or less kills us. As I said above, arse would need 4 points from their final 2 games.

Good points.....on the other hand in those last 20 mins some of their players could be dead to the world after recent endeavours......my prediction is that if we are to pull this off then it will probably be in those last 20 mins..... magic from Bale..........though personally I would love to see late brilliant winner from ade.........highly unlikely I know but how it would set the cat amongst the pigeons in this forum...........akin to crouch winner at city......lol

It's not really working with Lennon at the moment is it? Two very very anonymous performances against Wigan and Southampton, not looking particularly confident or fit for some reason.

It's not really working with Lennon at the moment is it? Two very very anonymous performances against Wigan and Southampton, not looking particularly confident or fit for some reason.

I have noticed that Lennon takes a few games to get back up to race temperature.

Dembele missing would be a blow.

Lennon to keep Coles semi occupied!?!? Yuck!!!

I'm not expecting a great attacking performance from Lennon, but he will prevent Cole doing as much damage going forward as he will do with Dempsey or Sig or Bale on the right for us.

Spurs’ match at Villas-Boas’ former club Chelsea tomorrow night is likely to prove decisive in their quest for a top-four finish but Villas-Boas suggested that Szczesny – who has spoken before about his strong dislike for Spurs – did not have the right to express such opinions.

“I think it would have been a little more tolerable if it had come from a genuine Arsenal fan,” said Villas-Boas, before asking whether the Pole was “entitled” to so much hatred towards Tottenham like he seems to have.

“He is an Arsenal player who is probably passing by to another club, or who is not going to stay there for life. If he means exactly those words from the heart … he doesn't, for sure.

“It would be a little more realistic from a famous Arsenal fan to come out with those words. From an Arsenal player, I don’t think it has that kind of effect on us.”

Will be a shame not to have Dembele, his presence in midfield is so great. Strong on and off the ball.

With that though we are very likely to see a 3 man midfield (as we should away from home anyway).. with Huddlestone and Parker perhaps being the deeper players and Sigurdsson perhaps playing just in front?

Spurs’ match at Villas-Boas’ former club Chelsea tomorrow night is likely to prove decisive in their quest for a top-four finish but Villas-Boas suggested that Szczesny – who has spoken before about his strong dislike for Spurs – did not have the right to express such opinions.

“I think it would have been a little more tolerable if it had come from a genuine Arsenal fan,” said Villas-Boas, before asking whether the Pole was “entitled” to so much hatred towards Tottenham like he seems to have.

“He is an Arsenal player who is probably passing by to another club, or who is not going to stay there for life. If he means exactly those words from the heart … he doesn't, for sure.

“It would be a little more realistic from a famous Arsenal fan to come out with those words. From an Arsenal player, I don’t think it has that kind of effect on us.”

I love AVB. tickle my balls with a feather.

Its hard to say lets park the bus and go for a draw, then we give the ball to Arsenal.
If we go for the win, the ball is in our hands.

I realy feel arsenal are going to lose against Wigan.
Arsenal has the worst games... lets just hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine can go down if they lose the last game....

Time for some justice for 2010/2011 season.

We went ahead through a superb Sandro strike only for Lampard to score a goal when the ball didn't even cross the line and then Kalou scored an 89th minute winner when he was clearly offside.

I'm not expecting a great attacking performance from Lennon, but he will prevent Cole doing as much damage going forward as he will do with Dempsey or Sig or Bale on the right for us.

I agree, he's work rate and tracking back this season has been great.

Will be a shame not to have Dembele, his presence in midfield is so great. Strong on and off the ball.

With that though we are very likely to see a 3 man midfield (as we should away from home anyway).. with Huddlestone and Parker perhaps being the deeper players and Sigurdsson perhaps playing just in front?

We will suffer without Mousa for sure just as we did at WHL when we played them.

Chelsea have lost to Man Utd, Swansea in the cup and QPR at home.

Against Utd they were down to 9 men. Against Swansea and QPR they were absolutely dominant but were done by sucker punches and mistakes.

We shouldn't feel too disheartened if we are under the cosh a fair bit tomorrow, but I would feel better about that if we were not so fragile when teams do attack us. It's going to need to be one of our most disciplined performance ever, up there with the 1-0 in the san siro. We have so many reason to want revenge here. The players have to show us just how much it hurt to miss out last year. This is a PERFECT stage to gain that much sought after revenge on a team which cost us CL and humiliated us in the FA Cup semi with a match swinging phantom goal.

I think we need to try and match them up as best we can. If we leave them to overrun our midfield I think we could get battered. Discipline is so key, especially when we have a match winner in Bale, who like last Saturday may look like he is ineffective and then BANG!

There's hope, the longer the game goes on at 0-0. I think if it becomes an open game we'll be in trouble.

Back