• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

I would also like to see us get into that 'bob' guy from the simpsons........I think with the right cuteness he is a red card waiting to happen.

Doubt it he plays for Chelsea, Ive seen him late challenge and elbow people 3 times in the last 2 games and got away with it..

Doubt it he plays for Chelsea, Ive seen him late challenge and elbow people 3 times in the last 2 games and got away with it..

yep but he has amplified his rep especially after manu game........ref could be waiting to pounce...........

loving the media at the mo .....headlines such as AVB slams Chelsea when he's done nothing of the sort.......anything to paint the guy in a bad light....and try and curry chelsea favour..

tumblr_mmc8yw2VY81s7ulbio1_500.jpg

yep but he has amplified his rep especially after manu game........ref could be waiting to pounce...........

loving the media at the mo .....headlines such as AVB slams Chelsea when he's done nothing of the sort.......anything to paint the guy in a bad light....and try and curry chelsea favour..

it really fudges me off, Chelsea are cretins from the fans to the owner, they cheat, have a squad full of total scumbags, have brought all their success, treat managers like utter brick but the media absolutely loves them..

us meanwhile dont have any ****s, tried to do things the right way but get brick on by the press constantly..

shows that in life cheats and ****s do prosper

replace Sigg with Carroll and i like it Diego. I'd be tempted in a game like this to go with 5 at the back as well. Try and keep it 0-0 for as long as possible.. Something like:

--------------------Lloris--------------------
-------Caulker---Dawson---Verts----------
Walker-------------------------------Benoit
-----------------Huddlestone---------------
------------Holtby--------Carroll------------
---------------------Bale---------------------
------------------Adebayor------------------

Going negative with 5 defenders isn't really the Tottenham way but i think it might just be what we need in this one. We should be able to control possession in a lot of non-threatening areas to slow down the game with 3 ball-playing midfielders and it would give us our 3 best headers of the ball to defend/win dead ball scenarios. Could be asking a bit too much of Ade and Bale however

Why are people obsessed with Carroll on here? Hes made some very good substitute appearances but is nowhere near being ready to start a game as big as this. Dont get me wrong, great prospect.

Why are people obsessed with Carroll on here? Hes made some very good substitute appearances but is nowhere near being ready to start a game as big as this. Dont get me wrong, great prospect.

Because the alternative is Parker (With Dembele being doubtful), and Parker has been poor in the last couple of months.

I think Parkers passion is what we need here. I would be tempted to start Parker anyway, for this, because its a derby, because it means so much. I agree he has had some off days but to replace him with Carroll is not the answer in my opinion.

I was to have a 3 without Parker and Dembele it would be Hudd, Sig, Holtby. All day for me.

no one else provides what he does (quick smart creative passing) i don't think he's ready either but considering we lack someone more senior with those attributes i can see why some would want him in the team

The qunt!

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny questions Tottenham's quality

Last Updated: May 6, 2013 1:57pm
Claim your free bet now
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has criticised arch-rivals Tottenham again as the race for fourth place and UEFA Champions League football reaches a crucial stage.

Spurs can push the Gunners down to fifth place by winning their game in hand against third-placed Chelsea on Wednesday - but Szczesny believes the quality of Andre Villas-Boas' squad simply isn't high enough.

The Pole, whose late save secured a 1-0 win at QPR on Saturday, told Arsenal Player: "If we win our next two games it will be enough because either Chelsea or Spurs will drop points because they play each other.

"If you look at Chelsea's fixtures, they have Tottenham and Everton left and they won't be easy games. And Tottenham do not have enough quality, so there you go...

"I would settle for another two 1-0 wins in the rest of the season and a place in the top three.

"Even if we have games like the QPR one, it might have been boring at times, but we couldn't care less at this time. We just got the three points.

"Hopefully it will be back to the old days and hopefully we will get back to winning trophies as well."

The Gunners host Wigan next Tuesday before travelling to face Saudi Sportswashing Machine in their final game of the season.

Credit

Arsenal would be joint fifth with Spurs had the Pole not denied Loic Remy with an excellent save in the dying stages of Saturday evening's London derby.

The save drew high praise from Wenger, who may have Lukasz Fabianski available for Sunday's game at Wigan, but Szczesny played down his contribution towards the win.

"I don't think it was a great save," he said.

"I am not getting too excited, it's about the team's defending.

"It's not just the two centre-backs, it's not just the goalkeeper, it's the whole team. A lot of credit has to go to (Arsenal assistant) Steve Bould for his work."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...jciech-Szczesny-questions-Tottenham-s-quality

Conspiracy theory:

SAF gave CFC and Arse an easy ride in exchange for a CL'less Bale?

lol

Fergie is a Grade A cnut......anything that can possibly make signing Bale easier? I wouldnt put it past him.

Yesterday Utd were horrible, brick team selection and a team woefully under prepared. Chelbrick were given every chance to win that game

I think Fergie screwed himself with the Berba deal. Last minute deal, tapping up the player, and giving us Frazier Campbell. I think Fergie knows his chances of dealing with Levy in a reasonable way is practically nil. Bale cost to United = add another £10-15m to the asking price.

I think that we should play 4-3-3 if Hudd is in the team. In the earlier game at WHL we played 4-4-1-1, Hudd could not catch up with the play, left a huge void on the left side, and was partly at fault for Chelsea's tying goal. I would not be comfortable with Hudd in a 2-man central midfield against a quick team like Chelsea.

---------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker-----Dawson------Vert---------BAE
-----Parker-------Hudd-----Dembele/Holtby
Bale------------------------------------Sig
---------------------Ade----------------------

The left side will be our weakness if Dembele is out.

Conspiracy theory:

SAF gave CFC and Arse an easy ride in exchange for a CL'less Bale?

lol

A lot of people on Redcafe were suggesting the same thing last night. Then one of them realized the inevitable outcome of SAF letting Chelsea and Arse get in ahead of us: Levy would hold it against him, and sell Bale to anyone else but United.

Still ,no one listened to him, and most people on there still believe there's a chance of them getting Bale.

Those poor, silly fudgers. I wish I could make them understand that:

Firstly, Levy would rather pay someone to take Bale than let him go to United after the way they fudged us around with Berba.

Secondly, Levy would never sell him to a PL rival.

And thirdly, if we do end up out of the top four because Chelsea and Arsenal had easy games against United, it is utterly inevitable that Levy would hold a grudge the size of Jupiter, making Bale even more impossible to get.

Back