• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs AC Milan - Audi Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did well, but he's at least a year away from being involved with the first team. Expect and hope he'll get a good loan.
Thanks mate. I'm glad we got the win just to lift the ridiculous doom and gloom over the past few days.
We do need to do some business in the transfer window but the first XI is perfectly capable of producing the goods while we add to the squad.

I guess whether we choose to keep the likes of Pritchard, Carroll and others largely depends on incomings over the next month.

Onomah plays well, but he needs to improve his runs, couple of points today he could have been free but failed to make the right run.

A little more play time will help him

Thanks mate. I'm glad we got the win just to lift the ridiculous doom and gloom over the past few days.
We do need to do some business in the transfer window but the first XI is perfectly capable of producing the goods while we add to the squad.

I guess whether we choose to keep the likes of Pritchard, Carroll and others largely depends on incomings over the next month.

Time to panic again.

Onomah's better deeper where he can get on the ball and either surge forward or pick players out. He was playing as a kind of auxiliary forward early on and then switched to left wing, neither role really get the best out of his attributes but it's better than nothing and will be GHod experience for him.

NOTHING to worry about. I hear one of our players doesn't like travelling incase this sort of thing happens. He'll be reporting for duty ready to play against United alone,

spt_ai_tottenham_sunder_3-469678.jpg

I'd expect Lloris and Mason to start and maybe Fazio too

Hmm, I think it's too soon for Mason as he's been out for a while, whilst Fazio is probably behind Alderweireld in the pecking order. Lloris perhaps, but he again might need a bit longer though for goalies I'm not sure if the sharpness is as difficult to regain after a period out.

And Madrid do fly out tonight even though they have 2 weeks until season opener. Take a bow Levy, your management skills are outstanding. (Cue Levy apologists)

Hmm, I think it's too soon for Mason as he's been out for a while, whilst Fazio is probably behind Alderweireld in the pecking order. Lloris perhaps, but he again might need a bit longer though for goalies I'm not sure if the sharpness is as difficult to regain after a period out.

I could well be wrong but I just have a hunch that he will introduce the new players slowly in competitive games

No way on earth fazio will play on saturday, i don't think he'll be on the bench.

Good second half, Onomah improved, winks looked great. With all these kids I think we can afford to sell Mason, older than them all and worse!! Cash in!!

I think the team absolutely picks itself for Saturday, I would be hugely gobsmacked if it wasn't Lloris, Walker, Alderwereld, Jan, Rose, Dier, Bentaleb, Dembele, Eriksen, Chsli, Kane

Personally I'm not impressed with Dier in the middle and would risk it with Alli, but I think it's pretty clear what porch will do.

Now can we sign that midfielder, winger, striker please!!!

Do you think that Levy is responsible for booking flights?

I think he should have been right across this. Did madrid change their flights today or did they book them that way 6 weeks ago?
Did he even give the timing of this little jaunt any thought. Or did he just write off the clubs opening game

I think he should have been right across this. Did madrid change their flights today or did they book them that way 6 weeks ago.
Did he even give the timing of this little jaunt any thought. Or did he just right off the clubs opening game

I doubt very much that he has any involvement in match logistics. Would you rather he booked charter flights than worked on the new stadium, selling unwanted players and trying to bring in new players?

I doubt very much that he has any involvement in match logistics. Would you rather he booked charter flights than worked on the new stadium, selling unwanted players and trying to bring in new players?
If you were running spurs (and I'm assuming you don't) I'd imagine you'd be at the very least asking yourself why we didn't book flight to fly out earlier rather than asking german Air traffic control for a favour

Levy Is responsible for EVERYTHING that goes wrong and a lucky bystander for the hundred of things that go right! Biggest c@nt in football, come on, get with the programme..

The commentator made a very good point that we have not sold any of our important players - that has to be a big bonus going into the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back