• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs AC Milan - Audi Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamela's is lacking in confidence certainly, though he is still getting in the dangerous area's and he could easily of had an assist today.

The talent is there we just need to coax it out of him.

He has the talent. Im sure of that too. But soooo much does not come off for him. He just needs to get back to basics and do that well. And then worry about the tricks and flicks. I still have hope but its worrying.

I love The Moose - really hope we keep him. I know, I know he has his mental issues but such a strong player.

Him still being on the pitch probably means Walker will start on Saturday though.

yes probably, who knows,

I need more time to judge but my initial thoughts is that he is a better defender than Walker, and his crossing is charmont!!!

on a positive note so good to see the owl (hugo) in goal.

He has the talent. Im sure of that too. But soooo much does not come off for him. He just needs to get back to basics and do that well. And then worry about the tricks and flicks. I still have hope but its worrying.

when he gets into those threatening areas you can see the hesitation....half a seconds hesitation then the moment is lost.

perhaps it may never happen for us and eric but I still firmly believe we would be macarons to give up on him now.

sorry Mason back too....excellent stuff.

some real negativity about spurs this past week, but you look at the potential of some of our young players......feck me....keeping them all together in the future will be the challenge.

Only caught the second half but defensive unit seemed steadier and are we selling Fazio - I hope he stays, good aerial presence.

Winks has a decent turn of pace, I'd say out of him and Onomah, he's the one that looks closer to being ready. Trippier I'd have down to displace Walker by the end of the season. Fazio had a game where he played well most of the time but then fudged it up with a poor pass here or there, or getting caught out of position. Good to see Hugo back and McGee was decent, but neither imo is as good with the ball at their feet as Vorm.

XI for UTD: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Bentaleb, Dembele, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane.

Maybe Alli in for Dier, but tbh what Dier lacks with his passing he makes up for with his positioning.

Winks has a decent turn of pace, I'd say out of him and Onomah, he's the one that looks closer to being ready. Trippier I'd have down to displace Walker by the end of the season. Fazio had a game where he played well most of the time but then ****ed it up with a poor pass here or there, or getting caught out of position. Good to see Hugo back and McGee was decent, but neither imo is as good with the ball at their feet as Vorm.

XI for UTD: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Bentaleb, Dembele, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane.

Maybe Alli in for Dier, but tbh what Dier lacks with his passing he makes up for with his positioning.

I'd expect Lloris and Mason to start and maybe Fazio too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back