• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers ***

Just been watching the last 5 minutes and can't believe Poch's arrogance in not playing as close our first team as possible. Some of our second string look pretty iffy...

We're not an established CL side so to be expected. That said, we have more depth than last year and hopefully if we qualify for the CL again this year, we can address a couple more of the gaps this summer (which in my mind are decent cover for TA and Kane, a genuinely top class attacking player for the roles behind the CF and potentially another body in CM)
I know. That's why we shouldn't be competing on all fronts.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Write this game off. Poch hasn't taken it seriously so why should us fans?

But people would complain if he fielded a strong team and someone got injured impacting on our league form.

On paper I would still say this team should be competitive to beat Wycombe. Vorm always worries me though.

Just been watching the last 5 minutes and can't believe Poch's arrogance in not playing as close our first team as possible. Some of our second string look pretty iffy...

Everyone in today's 11 is above league 2 standard, even Onomah. Its a good enough 11 to beat Wycombe though the three behind Son haven't really done much in their Spurs careers at all yet so are hardly on-form players

Obvious thing is going to happen. They will score again. We will bring on subs to be stronger and then score to make it 2-1.

We try and try for the equaliser but fail and get laughed at.

May as well put out a complete second string side with all youngsters.

GKn looking lively today, and WInks playing well. If its still 1-0, I'd being either Janssen or Dele on for Onomah at HT

Obvious thing is going to happen. They will score again. We will bring on subs to be stronger and then score to make it 2-1.

We try and try for the equaliser but fail and get laughed at.

May as well put out a complete second string side with all youngsters.

If we lose then we'll have more free weekends so can take the EL more seriously

Back