• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers ***

Really, all I'm hoping for is Onomah in midfield and a start for Nkoudou. Hopefully, we'll also get a little KWP cameo. Think we should be fine. I'd also be curious to see how Winks would look without Wanyama next to him.

----------Vorm------------
Trips--CCV-Wimmer--Davies
-----Winks---Onomah----
Sissoko--Sonny---GKN
----------Janssen----------

Really, all I'm hoping for is Onomah in midfield and a start for Nkoudou. Hopefully, we'll also get a little KWP cameo. Think we should be fine. I'd also be curious to see how Winks would look without Wanyama next to him.

----------Vorm------------
Trips--CCV-Wimmer--Davies
-----Winks---Onomah----
Sissoko--Sonny---GKN
----------Janssen----------

I agree about Onomah. I hope he plays alongside Winks or in the middle of the 3 behind the striker.

This will be our first ever meeting with Wycombe Wanderers in our history. After the unconvincing performance against Villa in the previous FA Cup match, hope Pochettino has learned a thing or two. We cannot get complacent against any teams now, especially in Cup matches. Wycombe seems to be in good form as they are unbeaten in 16 matches in all competitions. So, we need to give them due respect and take this match seriously.

Can see Pochettino making many changes for this match. But we have to make sure it doesn't affect the team like against Villa. Janssen should start this match even if he was poor against Villa. With Kane out injured, this will be a good chance for Janssen to prove his worth. With due respect to Wycombe, if Janssen doesn't score in this match, it will badly affect his image further. Hope he puts up a good match and score for once ! I think Son should start in attack as well after his goal against ManCity last week.

We can expect many changes in midfield. But we need to have the right balance.
Sissoko and Nkodou have not played much lately. So they should start this match. Nkoudou came on and made a positive impact against Villa. Hope he will have a good match against Wycombe as well. Still not fully convinced of youngsters like Winks and Onomah. So, we need to keep a few experienced players on the bench just in case we need them.

With Vertonghen and Alderweireld out injured, our options seems to be limited in defence. Hope Dier and Wimmer will have a error-free match if they play together. With due respect to Wycombe, it will be very disappointing if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

We have a good record at home this season. So, there is no reason why cannot beat a League 2 team like Wycombe. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality, put up a good performance and get a comfortable win.

Anyone with encouraging noises to make about where or how to watch this event, kindly make them. On here or in private.

Previous yeras this has proved difficult.

SKy/BT sell on rights to other countries but the BBC will only do this with their broadcasts ... not their recordings.

Good hunting

A^n^y t'e'a'm n`e`w`s yet ?

We have got a good draw in the FA Cup so far. Hope we make the most of the chances given to us to go all the way in the FA Cup this season. We should give respect to all the teams. But hope we will play well and get a good win over Wycombe to progress to the next round of the FA Cup.

----------------------Vorm-------------------------

---------CCV--------Wimmer------Davies---------

-Trippier-----Wanyama-----Winks------NKoudou--

------------------Sissoko-------Son-------------------

------------------------Janssen--------------------

or same players in a 4-2-3-1 formation

subs: Lopez, Walker, Dier, Onomah, Edwards, Dele, [another kid in an attacking position]

Santana needs a rest. I reckon Dier will be the DM. Onomah will be a sub. He still has that fresh meat look.

Santana needs a rest. I reckon Dier will be the DM. Onomah will be a sub. He still has that fresh meat look.

Dier also needs a rest; would have played Walkes had he not left this week. Agree about Onomah - personally I haven't seen anything from him at all yet which suggests he'll make it or deserve a start

Dier also needs a rest; would have played Walkes had he not left this week. Agree about Onomah - personally I haven't seen anything from him at all yet which suggests he'll make it or deserve a start

His position is central midfield though. I'm sure the likes of winks or even Kane would have struggled if they were put on the wing when they first came through.

#thfc Looks like 4-2-31: Vorm; Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Wimmer, Davies; Dier, Winks; Sissoko, Onomah, Nkoudou; Son

Back