• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers ***

Extremely odd to play Dier and not Janssen imo.

With Jan out and games coming thick and fast there is no need to risk Dier.

Whilst these opponents are ideal opposition for Janssen

I just don't get how Poch is managing Jansenn

He needs confidence and that can only come with games and he won't get them in the league barring a disaster. Perfect game to play him in yet he is sub

In Poch we trust but I don't get this one

That team lacks creativity and a focal point up front. Hopefully it will still be enough to beat them.

Poch must have made up his mind that Janssen is not good enough and that he will bring in someone else in the summer. Very strange not to play him in this game. It can't possibly be good for his confidence.

I dont think scoring a goal against Wycombe is going to give him any more confidence than scoring a penalty in a league game.
If he starts and is brick against Wycombe, he will be a laughing stock.
Wycombe will be more used to playing against a big slow striker and will probably handle him.

The guy needs a kick up the arse and been left out here is it. You can't just keep playing underperforming players.

I dont think scoring a goal against Wycombe is going to give him any more confidence than scoring a penalty in a league game.
If he starts and is brick against Wycombe, he will be a laughing stock.
Wycombe will be more used to playing against a big slow striker and will probably handle him.

The guy needs a kick up the arse and been left out here is it. You can't just keep playing underperforming players.
How can you be underperforming when you aren't playing?

Hopefully we get a couple of early goals and can then get Dier off asap and put Janssen on.

Would also be good to see Walker-Peters make his debut.

That team lacks creativity and a focal point up front. Hopefully it will still be enough to beat them.

Poch must have made up his mind that Janssen is not good enough and that he will bring in someone else in the summer. Very strange not to play him in this game. It can't possibly be good for his confidence.

We simply don't have enough creativity without Eriksen (and to a lesser extent Lamela). This is the area we really need to bring in cover/competion imo.

#thfc Looks like 4-2-31: Vorm; Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Wimmer, Davies; Dier, Winks; Sissoko, Onomah, Nkoudou; Son

With NKD and Trips supplying the bullets, it would seem the ideal opportunity for VJ. Strange decision to leave him out imo.

We simply don't have enough creativity without Eriksen (and to a lesser extent Lamela). This is the area we really need to bring in cover/competion imo.

We could class Eriksen and Lamela as competing for the same spot in the team, more so if we go 343. So we're unlucky not to be able to play Lamela (while resting Eriksen) due to injury.

I think Poch is doing Janssen a favour. If he started, he'd be playing against a packed, deep defence and the crowd would be getting on his back, exactly as against Villa. Now, he can come on when Wycombe are tiring and be the saviour rather than the supposed cause of the ineffectual attacking, and have more space to thrive.

Back