• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

FFS Maddison loses the ball and he doesn't go and help Kulu who the ball ends up with, offer an option mate geezus

It was offside. I don't get that. They got a corner. Should have been called back.
It's that weirdness where the linesman didn't put his flag up so if they had scored VAR would have looked at it and ruled it out but love the linesman got it wrong. Would have interesting if they had scored from the corner because of course it should have been our freekick before that.

Good effort Kulu.

Before that 20 passes out on the right going nowhere with 3 waiting in the box.

Yeah, frustrating to watch.

There was no space out there. If your hitting it back, they need to move it out left quickly to find the space.

We always look better when our players are on the move

6 - 1 is no longer on. If that needs explaining to anyone in terms of the numbers I'm here to help.

I actually missed the Kulu goal on my stream but have been lucky enough to see both of theirs lol

Back