• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

3 players sucked to the player with the ball who wasn’t scoring from there once Royal held him up. Awful goal to give away. Hard to see how we win this
Yeah Bissouma getting pelters for his defending but VdV had him and went to the ball to be fair.

Bissouma doesn't deserve to be out there , not in front of Bentancur who works his guts out. Does nothing on the ball except for being "press resistant "? and does nothing on it

Reactions: jrh
Bissouma doesn't deserve to be out there , not in front of Bentancur who works his guts out. Does nothing on the ball except for being "press resistant "? and does nothing on it
Quickly turning into Sissoko MK 2 and at least Sissoko helped us to a CL final

Maddison has been really really disappointing! Almost every pass he's made has been slightly behind, or over hit. Very sloppy!

Still no changes? tinkle off Ange, this one's on you today mate you chubby antipodean

Dude this is going to be one of those times where you end up apologizing tomorrow. I'm no mod but it might be a good idea to reign it in a bit?

Have a moan by all means but going in hard on Ange seems a bit off, especially if it's body shaming not tactical analysis..(just my 2 cents though, feel free to tell me to tinkle off too!)

Back