• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

Taylor letting all kinds go. Just waiting for the cards to start flying in the second half.

Beca
Why is it every team we play have players who are technically better than ours? We get walked around and out passed almost weekly.
Because our players simply aren't that good at holding the ball. The drop-off from porro and udogie is huge and while richy scores he contributes very little in build up play and tends to hand over possession rather frequently.
Two men free at the far post again
Ange's defensive set up I'm told . I expect to see more teams exploit this weakness soon.

Think it's harsh on Richarlison, has had no service and one of the only ones putting in work. It's not like Son's first touch is much better than his.

However we need to change it in some way and that's the most obvious one to do. Way Maddison is playing I wouldn't give him more than 10 mins second half. Move Kulu in or play Lolo there
Son to the middle Richie off. Wener on and Bentancur for Maddison. We do actually have options to change things up if it's not working.

Beca

Because our players simply aren't that good at holding the ball. The drop-off from porro and udogie is huge and while richy scores he contributes very little in build up play and tends to hand over possession rather frequently.

Ange's defensive set up I'm told . I expect to see more teams exploit this weakness soon.

soon, its been a feature for months

With Kulu playing we are essentially attacking just from the left. He constantly slows the play down and is ridiculously easy to defend against.
We all have our spacegoats and he’s mine. Ridiculously frustrating because we know how productive he can be. Just offers nothing at the moment.

Reactions: jrh
All credit to Wolves. Left very little space and well prepared for us. We need to make the most of the anarchic situations where players are pull out of position or the ball pings around in the box. Richi needs to make runs to score - more than runs to close down.

Back