• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Adrians challenge on Alli was farcical, it was so late and then he just clattered him. Not even remotely close to the ball, just took the player out.
Kane being manhandled with 3 spammers around him was the clearest penalty I have seen. Extraordinary stuff.

All the fault of the petulant French tw@t. He is still going on like a rebel without a cause. If only he could teach his team to defend, unfortunately that would mean him admitting to his own failings. Hope we finish above them again.

Kane being manhandled with 3 spammers around him was the clearest penalty I have seen. Extraordinary stuff.

All the fault of the petulant French tw@t. He is still going on like a rebel without a cause. If only he could teach his team to defend, unfortunately that would mean him admitting to his own failings. Hope we finish above them again.

Wenger is entitled to his opinion! I don't see why he should not say what he thinks!
The problem is weak refereeing. The refereeing firm/body/company' are not fit to govern the game impartially.
They are far to easily corrupted by the media.

Seeing the pool pen just now it is astonishing Steff that we didn’t get a pen last night.

Other things: faster passing would be good to develop, use of the flanks and getting in behind as Lamela did at the end, and getting men into the box - all would help for when teams defend deep.

We were unlucky but you make your own luck. In other words we need to be good enough not to need fair fortune.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Wenger is entitled to his opinion! I don't see why he should not say what he thinks!
The problem is weak refereeing. The refereeing firm/body/company' are not fit to govern the game impartially.
They are far to easily corrupted by the media.
Because what he is saying is blatantly wrong and it calls in to question the integrity and competence of referees. I thought you posted that attacking the referee was a refuge for the weak or something similar before. You can't have it both ways...

Because what he is saying is blatantly wrong and it calls in to question the integrity and competence of referees. I thought you posted that attacking the referee was a refuge for the weak or something similar before. You can't have it both ways...

Was it wrong or was it just contentious and the referees can't cope with it and are then too easily influenced by the criticism.

They are far too precious and incapable of thinking impartiality. They are swayed by the TV and all the media!
Wenger said what he thought and many would have afreed with.
Referring today is so very unprofessional and they are far too protected.

Was it wrong or was it just contentious and the referees can't cope with it and are then too easily influenced by the criticism.

They are far too precious and incapable of thinking impartiality. They are swayed by the TV and all the media!
Wenger said what he thought and many would have afreed with.
Referring today is so very unprofessional and they are far too protected.
Referees can't answer or speak out like a manager so calling them out publicly is cowardly. Say what you like in private but respect them publicly. If he has anyone to blame for penalties he should look at the decision making of his players. Also he doesn't criticise refs when the decisions go his way. It's petulance pure and simple.

Referees can't answer or speak out like a manager so calling them out publicly is cowardly. Say what you like in private but respect them publicly. If he has anyone to blame for penalties he should look at the decision making of his players. Also he doesn't criticise refs when the decisions go his way. It's petulance pure and simple.

They are not being called out! They are being criticised, nothing more!
They get it all the time from all the media and they have get on with it.
This over protection is stupid and artificial as it's only managers who can't!
Why?
Wenger is only saying what so many pundits were saying that same evening!

They are not being called out! They are being criticised, nothing more!
They get it all the time from all the media and they have get on with it.
This over protection is stupid and artificial as it's only managers who can't!
Why?
Wenger is only saying what so many pundits were saying that same evening!
Really did the pundits question how hard the referees work? As for overprotected that's because they cannot respond to criticism. I wonder what the refs might say about certain players and managers if they were allowed to speak. Can't believe you cannot see the hypocrisy of Wenger or indeed your own hypocrisy when you are telling us not to criticise referees after the Wham match.

Really did the pundits question how hard the referees work? As for overprotected that's because they cannot respond to criticism. I wonder what the refs might say about certain players and managers if they were allowed to speak. Can't believe you cannot see the hypocrisy of Wenger or indeed your own hypocrisy when you are telling us not to criticise referees after the Wham match.

You are totally missing the point!
You can criticise to your hearts content! But it makes no difference to the result. Us fans criticising is just like pundits and the press, hot air! Spurs or any fan blaming ref is a waste of time and energy. But I'm not saying you are wrong, just that it's pointless as it doesn't effect the result. Blow your pipes out if that lights your candle, I personally think blaming the ref is too easy.
But Wenger is only saying what everybody else is saying! Refereeing is not easy but they are very over protected. Manager are the only people who can't criticise the ref.......seems daft to me when the rest of the world can lay into them.

Let's agree to disagree and leave it there!

Seeing the pool pen just now it is astonishing Steff that we didn’t get a pen last night.

Other things: faster passing would be good to develop, use of the flanks and getting in behind as Lamela did at the end, and getting men into the box - all would help for when teams defend deep.

We were unlucky but you make your own luck. In other words we need to be good enough not to need fair fortune.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agreed. We've had one all season. We've had, by my count, 7 SOLID pens not given. Disgraceful.

Agreed. We've had one all season. We've had, by my count, 7 SOLID pens not given. Disgraceful.

Take away some batural bias and the fact you don’t get them all that’s still about right

Tow vs Swansea at home and two in this game alone

I wonder if the fans not being close enough to influence the ref is having an impact

Nah definitely not me but I know I likely alienated my block. Sometimes football brings out the frustration from us all.

I'll let you off then. This bloke looked like a serial offender to be fair. I assume you're not?

Anyway if he kicks off again I'll put him in contact with you and suggest you hook up for anger management classes :D

There again, I MIGHT JUST FVCKING DECK THE CVNT! :mad:

I'll let you off then. This bloke looked like a serial offender to be fair. I assume you're not?

Anyway if he kicks off again I'll put him in contact with you and suggest you hook up for anger management classes :D

There again, I MIGHT JUST FVCKING DECK THE CVNT! :mad:

Nah. I do shout at players to wake up, when they look sluggish. And when it looks like they don’t care, which applied to an extent Thursday night. I make the most noise in my block both in supporting, and in chastising, the players. I always aim to be fair but yes, anger management lessons may not always be a bad thing for me. I get worked up and find it hard to let go.

Nah. I do shout at players to wake up, when they look sluggish. And when it looks like they don’t care, which applied to an extent Thursday night. I make the most noise in my block both in supporting, and in chastising, the players. I always aim to be fair but yes, anger management lessons may not always be a bad thing for me. I get worked up and find it hard to let go.

I have not seen this attitude in a Tottenham Hotspur side for a long time. One thing I know is that under this manager, the players put there are giving everything they have on that particular day.

Back