• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT****Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham 8pm Friday 5th May

If you look at the last two seasons, only 3 teams in with a shout of winning it, Leicester (will never happen again), Chelsea and the mighty Spurs, no mention of the so called super powers of Man U, City and the Bin dippers and the arse.
3rd last year, most likely 2nd this year, next year one better.
COYS, keep pushing till the end of the season

with no European football a wage bill twice the size of us and from what I can tell no injuries they are going to win the league but I think if we finish second with a record points haul we can consider it a good season
Tonight feels awful but the season has AGAIN been beyond expectations. We need to finish strongly and improve in the close season. The future is bright and the future is Lily White.

As long as we don't lose against Utd, we finish 2nd, right? So let's do that, go unbeaten at The Lane in our final season there, get our highest finish since whenever the phuck it was and then who gives a phuck for the last 2 games, we can just go and play relaxed against Leicester and Hull (we'll probably win both if there is nothing on it!)

Don't really agree with this Wet Spam "turning up". They just got every one behind the ball and defended like many have done to us this season. Had we "turned up" and scored they would have folded but the more we didn't bother them the more they got into the game. It's more about us and them and if you look at the Sunday League attempts they had on our goal that were going ever so wide it just shows you were they have had a bad season.

Last edited:
Bit of an odd feel about the team tonight. We obviously weren't at it, but there are some things that were strange. Why no Dembele? Probably a knock but he's had a few days to recover surely since Arsenal? Why not switch to 343 and match them? 4231 barely ever works against a team that wants to defend back into a 5. Why play Walker, and need us to use one of our subs on a full back when he just wasn't at it?

I don't know if there is a mix of Poch needing to do certain things out of principal (which may actually be the right thing to do in the long run) but it just felt odd tonight.

Even so, Poch and his team have earned our trust. And we should be immensely proud of the team this year. We've been the best side.

Well we still did enough to win that, sadly we didn't!
We move on!
Thought WH worked their socks off, fair play to them!

Still a job to do!

call me what you like, just dont call me late for dinner

you slutttt

steff I have had a beer, had fish and chips for dinner as well, yeah you might have the California sun but you dont have the fish and chips, seriously it is like a late october day not the start of summer.

Will be over next weekend to say goodbye! It is pretty brick weather here today too mate!

You're right, of course. We have been good at it. Just not good enough, not as good as Chelsea.

Very true. A Chelsea who had no Europe and no major injury problems with better resources to call upon from the bench. Take that into account and we have been superb for two seasons running!

Did you miss the first half and how the ref was?
Wish I had. We didn't turn up tonight.

Ah well, fcuk it. It's only a game. Not going to let it affect me.
Friday night football really is a rubbish idea. A poor result and the whole weekend is ruined.
i disagree slightly. It gives me more time to focus on the weekend itself and put it behind me. Now, football is irrelevant and I can concentrate on other things like......things.

fudge off! Just fudge right off! We haven't been top of the league all season! We haven't handed it to anyone! It has been Chelskis too loose all along! Just tinkle off! We've been brilliant all season! If you can only support when we win, you might as well just go support West ham!

it's perspective, tonight it's on us

if Spurs only had supporters when we win we'd have been shut down to lack of interest decades ago, there isn't a Spurs fan amongst us whose known more good than bad

ps, if i was gonna be a glory hunter west ham isn't a great suggestion is it

Was this another game in which we could have sacrificed wanyama for a more attacking player ?

I didn't watch it by the way so asking out of curiosity
If Dembele was fit, he should have been playing at least. Wanyama and Dier is not a good pairing for me. I know they played last weekend and it went well, but it becomes a bit static and not dynamic enough.

Disappointed, gutted. Great season, but still gutted. Why did we not turn up tonight? CL/EL performance?
At least it made the pikeys night and season, sad fudgers.
Come on you Spurs, finish the season - 2nd will do.
COYS!

Back