• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Watford***

You obviously haven't heard about the book.
magic.jpg

Absolute must-win. It'll be interesting after the comments about Eriksen being fatigued whether he starts him; it was like he was justifying him not starting the next game in advance.
If he does play, it wont say much for his skills - or at least confidence in his skills - in squad rotation.

It's time for at least some of that meritocracy to kick in.

Hopefully WE can get an early goal for once and force them to come at us and open up more.

COYS

Lo and behold I'm at this one again tomorrow.

Think I'll launch the Ricky-ometer......a measuring device to guage the apathy/discontent among supporters, the result based on how easy it is for me to get away tickets.

Yeah, just remember to tell those around you not to sing any songs to motivate the opposition, like about their wives being fukked in a jungle...:rolleyes:

Absolute must-win. It'll be interesting after the comments about Eriksen being fatigued whether he starts him; it was like he was justifying him not starting the next game in advance.
If he does play, it wont say much for his skills - or at least confidence in his skills - in squad rotation.

It's time for at least some of that meritocracy to kick in.

Hopefully WE can get an early goal for once and force them to come at us and open up more.

COYS
I hope so too dude. But of late we like to let in early goals. Need to sure up that defence first/or score first. Bet there's a very early goal again though.

1-2, 1-3 today

They won't just sit back like our last few opponents and I fancy us to be clynical today

Yeah, just remember to tell those around you not to sing any songs to motivate the opposition, like about their wives being fukked in a jungle...:rolleyes:
I love moments in football like that

I thought ' fudge off, you chav clam' but did also think fairplay as it was a lovely goal.

Shut us right up.

Ps. Quite hard to tell the away mob what to sing due to the volume of alcohol consumed pre game.

Watford:

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Winks, Dembele
Lamela, Dele, Son
Kane

Apoel:

Vorm,
Walker-Peters, Aurier, Foyth, Rose
Sissoko, Dier, Edwards, Nkoudou
Son
Llorente

Stoke:

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
Winks, Dembele
Lamela, Dele, Eriksen
Kane

We are winless in our last 3 league matches, causing us to drop to 7th in the league. So, this is a must win match for us. In fact, we need a convincing performance and win to lift our morale. We have a great record against Watford, winning our last 7 matches against them in all competitions, including the last 4 away matches. So, there is no reason why we cannot win this match.

As usual, Kane will be our key man in this match. Kane has scored in his last 3 matches for us despite not being in good form. We will need him to continue his goal scoring run. It will help us if Kane can score more than 1 goal in this match. Our lack of goal scorers apart from Kane has been a real problem for us as Alli, Son and Eriksen have not been consistent this season. It fact, Alli and Eriksen have been very poor and look tired in recent matches. I feel we should drop Eriksen and Alli for a few matches so that they can get back their form. Son scored 2 goals against Watford when we beat them 4-0 at home last season. Hope he can score a goal or two here.

Our midfield really need to improve their performances. With Wanyama and Winks out injured and Dembele struggling for form, out options are very limited. The return of Lamela has been very timely for us. His creativity and work rate will improve our midfield instantly. Lamela scored against Watford 2 years ago. It will lift us greatly if he can assist or score a goal here. Pochettino should play Dier in midfield as he looks more comfortable there rather than defence. Sissoko has been poor in recent matches. But with our options very limited, we should play him later in the match if needed.

Our defence have not been very good in recent matches. It is clear we badly miss the composure of Alderweireld. Until he comes back, we need Vertonghen dan Sanchez to handle our defence without any mistakes. Sanchez has done well so far but he still needs to be more alert all the time. It seems all the teams are taking long shots on goal against us. Our defence should be more alert and tackle these long range shots. We have not kept many clean sheets this season. With due respect to Watford, will be very disappointing if we don't keep a clean sheet here.

We don't have a good form at Wembley so far this season. We have dropped many valuable points against Burnley, Swansea and WBA at home this season. As such, we should try to get maximum points away against teams like Watford. It was disappointing to lose to Leicester. To make up for that, we need to go on a winning run starting with this match against Watford. Hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win.

Everybody dance now!

Not sure when we will have all our best players available at their best form this season. All our injured players seems taking too long to come back. Lamela took 13 months to come back while not sure when Wanyama will be back. Until then, we need all our available players step up their game and help us in our top 4 race. Teams like Watford are not going to make it easy for us. It will always help us to score an early goal and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this match and move back into the top 4 race.

We need to approach this game as if it were our cup final. Major aggressive early pressing to show we are ‘at it’ from the start. Poch needs to really impress this upon the team. A slow start would be totally unacceptable here today. COYS.

We need to approach this game as if it were our cup final. Major aggressive early pressing to show we are ‘at it’ from the start. Poch needs to really impress this upon the team. A slow start would be totally unacceptable here today. COYS.

Watching Chelsea now and it is all high press, one/two fast football with plenty of 1/2 round the box - this is what we need to do more and we have the players to do it - not what we have seen the past few weeks

Yes. 1st choice available team today, and then most of them can have a rest on Weds. I dont see any point in ANY of our best X1 playing v Apoel, unless we have no other decent option in that position i.e possibly CB

Back