• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Watford***

Tough game... but time we show what we're about. Playing Watford so Trippier will definitely start.

Lloris
Trippier Sanchez Vertonghen Rose
Dier Winks
Alli Eriksen Son
Kane

Subs:
Vorm, Foyth, Davies, Aurier, Lamela, Llorente, Dembele

Next game we try and rest as many as possible (APOEL)

Agree with this team but suspect we will see Sissoko on the bench probably instead of Foyth. Hopefully we can also take off Eriksen and either Alli or Dier with 20 minutes to go then bring in the kids for Apoel, something like:

Vorm
Aurier, Foyth, Tanganga, KWP
Dembele, Skipp
Sissoko, Edwards, GKN
Llorente

Watford away.

tottenham-watford.jpg

4-2-3-1 for me without Alderweireld. Eriksen needs a rest. Not sure what he'll do, b/c I doubt Lamela is fit to play 90, and there's no way that Sissoko can play in a 3.

He'll probably play Eriksen anyway, but I'd be interested to see him start GKN in a strong team, which I don't think he's really done since he's been here. Won't happen, cuz Poch clearly doesn't trust him. We really are one attacker short.

-----------Lloris------
Tripper--Sanchez-JV--Davies
----Dier----Winks----
Lamela--Alli----Sonny
---------Kane--------

BENCH: Vorm, Aurier, KWP, Eriksen, GKN, Dembele, Llorente

Reading the reports of the last few games, it certainly appears Lady Luck has deserted us at the moment. Can the person who broke the mirror please stand up so we can have normal service resumed. Thanks.

Reading the reports of the last few games, it certainly appears Lady Luck has deserted us at the moment. Can the person who broke the mirror please stand up so we can have normal service resumed. Thanks.
haven't won since you went on holiday...

haven't won since you went on holiday iirc

I know!!! Blame me. But still away for the next couple of games too! So hope it’s not me!!

FWIW, apart from dead balls, I think our bit part players have really not stepped up.This is most important when ourjey players are tired/mentally drained. Sissoko, Llorente, Aurier, Davies, Son (apart from his delicious winner against Palace) Foyth, NKD have all let us down. This has been our major failing imo.

Lo and behold I'm at this one again tomorrow.

Think I'll launch the Ricky-ometer......a measuring device to guage the apathy/discontent among supporters, the result based on how easy it is for me to get away tickets.

Back