• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Pretty much how I feel. The next manager might be a perfect fit but Levy will do something to undermine him or not read the room and get it majorly wrong at some point. I posted in another thread that I want us to get hammered whenever we go behind a goal or two as it hopefully will lead to more and more discontent among the fanbase. We’re certainly not a unified fanbase at the moment like Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The geordies got rid of their last owner and the general mood is miles better, can’t put a price on everyone pulling in the same direction.
The Geordies didn't get rid of Ashley, Saudi money did.

Pretty much how I feel. The next manager might be a perfect fit but Levy will do something to undermine him or not read the room and get it majorly wrong at some point. I posted in another thread that I want us to get hammered whenever we go behind a goal or two as it hopefully will lead to more and more discontent among the fanbase. We’re certainly not a unified fanbase at the moment like Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The geordies got rid of their last owner and the general mood is miles better, can’t put a price on everyone pulling in the same direction.

No fudging way do I want to end up like Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Each to their own. Very hard to be successful and win silverware without huge backing.

I want to enjoy watching Spurs and I want to win things. I don’t want it at the literal detriment to the rest of football, never mind the questions behind how those states operate.

Edit: if you’re wondering about “literal detriment to the rest of football”, have you enjoyed Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project completely skewing transfers? Breaking the rules to buy players and win things? Not for me.

Well, it looks genuine. It's an appreciated gesture if real. Not something I expected, so fair play.
I wonder if they can ringfence it to those whose tickets were scanned on the day - given the empty seats even before kick-off, there were a lot of no-shows.

I also got my coach journey reimbursed, so at least I'm not too much out of pocket for that disaster of a game.

Well, it looks genuine. It's an appreciated gesture if real. Not something I expected, so fair play.
I wonder if they can ringfence it to those whose tickets were scanned on the day - given the empty seats even before kick-off, there were a lot of no-shows.

I also got my coach journey reimbursed, so at least I'm not too much out of pocket for that disaster of a game.

People can say what they like AND they will

But thats a huge gesture TBH....fair

It is a great gesture. That first 20 minutes was the worst I have ever seen. This is a proper acknowledgement of that.

For the record, I was very critical of the players as a team for Sunday, they were a disgrace to the shirt.

This is proof that they are human beings who do have some sense of things. It is why I won't personally ever repeatedly target a player for abuse. fudge that.

Now complete the good stuff and make my trip to Anfield a winner...setting that up by winning on Thursday.

After the darkness comes the dawn? COYS

It is a great gesture. That first 20 minutes was the worst I have ever seen. This is a proper acknowledgement of that.

For the record, I was very critical of the players as a team for Sunday, they were a disgrace to the shirt.

This is proof that they are human beings who do have some sense of things. It is why I won't personally ever repeatedly target a player for abuse. fudge that.

Now complete the good stuff and make my trip to Anfield a winner...setting that up by winning on Thursday.

After the darkness comes the dawn? COYS

Amen brother.

Rightly lambasted in my view if they have a direct line to the chairman as seems to be the case. Love this gesture though.

As a few mentioned, that's probably only because we don't have a DOF, a manager, an assistant...no one to bridge that gap. But the criticism was more about the 4 players in the committee and a few comments about how none of them are leaders etc etc.

As a few mentioned, that's probably only because we don't have a DOF, a manager, an assistant...no one to bridge that gap. But the criticism was more about the 4 players in the committee and a few comments about how none of them are leaders etc etc.

Sounded to me like it's not a new or recent thing.

But you're right on the comments on the lads themselves. All 4 seems like good lads and good pros to me.

Which, on the pitch, is true. There wasn't a single leader out there on Sunday - and it's something our team has lacked forever.

Fair play to them for this gesture, though. It will take some of the sting out of it for the travelling fans and seems a step on the right path.

Last edited:
Really on the offensive now

Dear….

The Club is delighted to share details of the new Fan Advisory Board (FAB), which will represent significantly greater fan engagement and wide representation for supporters at home and abroad. The FAB will provide a new forum for elected members from different sections of our fanbase, inclusive and reflective of our diversity, ensuring fans are consulted, kept informed and their views considered during Club decision-making.

Along with the Government’s ‘Fan Led Review’ and the Premier League’s Fan Engagement Standard, the Club has shaped its FAB during extensive consultation with the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust, Proud Lilywhites, SpursAbility, Spurs REACH and a number of Official Supporters' Clubs.

The FAB’s remit will cover a wide range of off-field topics, such as the Club’s strategic vision and objectives; off-pitch performance updates, priorities and plans; operational matchday issues; proposals relating to significant changes to Club heritage assets; stadium issues and plans; the Club’s community strategy, equality, diversity and inclusion commitments and plans for broader supporter engagement.

Applications for supporters to join the FAB are now open. Members will be drawn from a wide representation of the Club’s fanbase, with supporters from the following groups able to apply and stand to be elected by their fellow fans:

• Season Ticket Holders for the Men's team (including Seasonal Premium Members)
  • Season Ticket Holders for the Women's team
  • One Hotspur Members
  • Domestic Official Supporters' Club members
  • International Official Supporters' Club members

We strongly encourage applications from members of any of these groups who are passionate about having a greater say in how their Club is run moving forward.

You can find everything you need to know about the FAB and details of how to apply here.

Donna-Maria Cullen, Executive Director and Nominated Board Level Official for fan engagement, Tottenham Hotspur, said: “We are delighted to be announcing the launch of our Fan Advisory Board. It represents a strong and structured forum for fan engagement and more extensive communication with supporters.

"We invite applications from Men’s and Women’s team Season Ticket Holders, One Hotspur Members and Official Supporters’ Club members at home and abroad. These supporters will be joined by representatives of our key supporter groups, the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust, Proud Lilywhites, SpursAbility and Spurs REACH.

“We are proud of the rich diversity that exists amongst our global fanbase and believe the constitution and makeup of the Fan Advisory Board will ensure it reflects this.

“We should like to thank the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust, Proud Lilywhites, SpursAbility and Spurs REACH for their work in helping us get to this position and look forward to seeing our Fan Advisory Board come together.”

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust said: “We welcome the establishment of the Fan Advisory Board as a major step forward for fan engagement at the Club as it creates a binding obligation to consult with supporters’ representatives on key issues, something we have long campaigned for.

“Fans are a crucial part of the Club’s overall success and it’s vital they have a voice at the top table. We are now consulting our members on the FAB proposals with a recommendation that we take up the two allocated seats.”

Proud Lilywhites, SpursAbility and Spurs REACH said: “It’s important that we have worked collectively with the Club from the start, to develop and agree the Terms of Reference for the Fan Advisory Board.

“Fans should be at the heart of everything a football club does, and we are pleased to have been involved from the beginning ensuring that all Spurs fans, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity are represented. We can’t wait to see what we can achieve, working together, on behalf of all Spurs fans. COYS!"

Back